OMG 😭 My faceook temporarily locked. how do I unlock? what do I do?

Please help me!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Contact Facebook.

Have you tried this: https://www.facebook.com/help/

Or this: www.facebook.com/.../identify?ctx=recover&lwv=110 (the same as clicking on "Forgot account?"

• I tired everything but nothing seems to be working T_T
      A friend texted me and told me I should wait for aleast 62 hours before logging in again.. if I do da do u think it will work or no?

• Oh okay thank you so much ^.^
      🍎🍅🍊

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah
    There was a message like that which blocks you for 72 hours. Happened to my few friends.
    It will be unblocked after 72 hours

What Guys Said 18

• You go outside and enjoy interacting with real people.

• The same thing happened to me once. My stupid brother filed a report that I had a duplicate Facebook account. And they stupidly believed him and locked my account. I had to submit a scanned copy of my driver's license. And then it took them three days to unlock my account.
    Every scenario is different, and so might yours be. So in your case, which you haven't listed, try to follow their instructions or guidelines. I'm sure they must have given you some reason for locking your account.

• This what mine says

Your Account is Temporarily Locked
      We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
      It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
      Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.
      Continue

• I think you're gonna have to wait. But also, right after you performed the security check, didn't it give you a message as to what is gonna happen next?

• Yeah it said to match the pictures of ur friends with their names but I had like 5000 friends how the fuck am I supposed to remember them lol

• Have you turned it off and on?

• Never had that happen. They send you an email?

• No I got logged out and when i logged back in they said your account is temporary locked 😭

• Cuz you were sending wayyyyy to many pics😉

• No I wasn't.. I have my family and RL friends on da
      Yes I was sending some pics to ma friends with benefits which wasn't a stranger and yet they still did da..-.-

• Someone must have reported your posts for objectionable material.
    Don't do it again or else you will be banned for 1 month,

• Someone was too naughty :p

• Stop using porn sites 😛😂

• No wasn't anything like da I just sended sum pictures to a friend in messages and the next thing I knew they locked my account.. and because I had 5000 friends on da when they gave me the option to identify 5 of ur friends there were so many.. I didn't know lol

• Pictures 😉?

• It happens.

• Contact the admins. Why the lockdown? Usually comes with a reason.

• How do I contact them?

• Don't really see any links other then the help center and I already checked da out but it dosent says anything about temporarily locked account
      ...😭😭
      What do I do... waa

• Well... Not much. ._.

• the real question is: " what DID you do?"

• Contact facebook. Either they made a mistake or you violated their terms of service. Either way you won't know unless you contact them.

• what do you mean its locked?

• don`t worry its safe i can see your profile...

• wait till you can get back on , you can't unlock it!

• I'll give you the answer after some lovin ;)

• Send me nudes so I can help

• just wait

• If it's temporary, couldn't you just wait?

What Girls Said 2