Do you consider it acceptable/appropriate when photographers take nude pictures of children and pose it as "art"?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• nope i dont

Most Helpful Girl

• It can possibly be artistic. However, there are too many people who like to view these pictures or would pretend they're well-meaning photographers when they're actually deviants. So, yes, only if the pose is something innocent. But if it were my kid being photographed, I'd be worried about the picture falling into the wrong hands and wouldn't allow it.

• I agree with your view.

What Guys Said 3

• in a classical art sense i suppose

• If it's your own kids like with sally mann, i guess that's one thing but other people's kids, no. that's not art, it's kiddie porn.

• "i will not apologize for art" -- LWH

What Girls Said 6

• No that's not normal. 😰

• Nope, not at all. There are so many pedos on the net these days. They probably love that. :(

• That is called child porn and is a felony in the US

• To me, it depends on the pose and context. A few of Mann (esp the one of her 12 year old) & what I've seen of Carroll's photos seem to cross a line to me.

• No it's not art in the slightest

• Yes, and Sally Mann is one of the greatest photographers ever to live. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of. If you see something wrong with a child's body, it's probably because you're s pedophile.