Trump or Hillary?

You must choose one.

• I'm not American but I want Trump to win
  • I'm not American but I want Hillary to win
  • I'm American not old enough to vote but I want Trump to win
  • I'm American not old enough to vote but I want Hillary to win
  • I'm American of voting age and I want Trump to win
  • I'm American of voting age and I want Hillary to win

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you guys kidding me? Trump? The Americans are going to ruin the world

• Well. He can't be worse than Bush.. or maybe Bush was just a trailer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do people saying "neither" understand that it isn't an option?

Even if you don't pick Trump or Hillary, you WILL get one of them, like it or not.
    by the way if you write in Johnson, or Sanders, or your own name your ballot goes in the trash with the other 18 year olds who think they're edgy.

• They DON'T throw your ballot in the trash

• Yep, that's why I didn't give any other options.

• Actually there will likely be about 10 other candidates on the ballet.

What Girls Said 8

• Ahhhhh.

Just to piss others off, NEITHER. I don't HAVE to choose, I don't HAVE to vote (even if I was American). I don't believe either candidate will do any good, it's a toss up of shit storm 1 or 2.

Sadly, although it's an American only vote (which is fine) the decision will effect the whole world. I wanna keep Obama.

• Definitely Trump..

• If I MUST choose one then Trump because if I vote for him I'll just feel like an idiot and a sellout for the rest of my life whereas if I vote for Hillary I'd have to go straight home and kill myself.

• Decisions decisions lol

• I should have put moving to another country as an option. lol

• That I would do if I realistically could. But I do love America.

• Trump's better than Hitler-y huehue

• G. All of those choices suck beyond belief.

• Neither

• That's like asking if it would be better to get drown or to set yourself on fire!

• Hilary

What Guys Said 17

• I know I'm old enough alright, at this point it's neither since I honestly cannot say I like either candidate enough to support either of them.

• I want Hillary to win

People who think Trump is better are fooling themselves

• Arnold Rothstein: Mr. Luciano, you're walking down the street. Suddenly you realize you're being followed. It's a hit. Walking towards you is a second gunman. You have time to fire at only one of them. Which one do...

Lucky: [cutting him off] I don't accept the question. To live, I gotta kill 'em both.

• Hillary is s political whore of the lowest order!

• Not American, bu if I were, I would choose Trump. Hillary will ruin America.

• Donald Trump. Hilary is soft and dishonest

• hillary seems to be the lesser evil

• Independent

• Neither of them because they're both complete Muppets lol! Oh and I'm not American!

• I don't like Hillary, I never have. So, Trump for me I guess.

• Trump!
    Drowning in weak SJW tears!

• Today we witness the inverted moral system of a deranged clique of tyrants doubling down on their suicidal plans to enslave and enfeeble anyone who thinks for themselves. Men, especially white men, are the constant targets of pin the tail on the donkey. Most lack the fortitude to stand on their own two feet. They crumble under the assault and become the next neophyte in the post modern death cult.
    What does it mean to be a hero today?
    We see that it requires no lives saved. There are no violent battles and miraculous victories. There are no herculean feats attained. In fact today the proclamation of hero will be echoed across the world’s bullhorns for no other reason than being a male who likes to have sex with other males.
    Maybe you woke up one day and decided, “Hey I don’t like this penis anymore. What I’m really craving is some tits and pumps!”
    Not only will you be lauded a hero, you will likely be invited to the white house, visited by the pope and Skyped by the Dalai Lama.
    The sight of a monstrously obese female wearing draperies as lingerie elicits the heartfelt pleas of adoration and praise from a coagulating mass of human entropy. Heroism has long been dead. The masses no longer have the upward striving of a young and energetic people. They languish fat and opulent holding their idols of greed and envy in fanatical devotion.
    To be the best. To become the strongest. To go the farthest. These are called evil now. When a man accomplishes and succeeds in life, it must be due to some ism or archy. No one wishes to elevate upon their own merit. Everyone has an accusation to excuse their failures in life. Everyone demands special treatment in order to compete in the game.
    Everyone fights for social status through virtue signaling and personal victimology. Whoever is the loudest whiner. Whoever cries the hardest has won the race.
    In a degenerate and and loathsome society such as this, the new man shall embrace the label of the Villain.

• Im not American and i rather jump off a building

• I have lost faith in humanity...

• in GoT all the women are taking over as leaders so i think that's a sign that hillary will be the next prez

• Congratulations you win a prize for being the 10 billionth person who asked this on gag.

media.giphy.com/media/3oEduPq5xmKym6on16/giphy.gif

• Why must I choose one of them?

• I'm a sadist. lol

• Actually come to think of it I will make up another question giving the option to choose neither.