My AC just konked out, any tips that I might not know about staying cool?

This is going to SUCK

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh shit... I feel sorry for you.
    Last year, while I was still living in Jamaica, my fan broke and my AC was broken and we were in the middle of summer and a drought so there were water lock offs in many parts of Kingston.
    So if you have water, use that.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why you should always have a mini fan 😛
    Well you can use paper or book as a manuel fan tho
    Don't take cold shower never helped me , well sometimes I used to put my head in the fridge 😂

• it just got fixed, I thought it was going to be out for a while

• Congratulations trust me I know how it feels lol and get a mini fan for emergencies trust me on this lol

What Girls Said 4

• Wet towel placed over open window (if you have a breeze)
    Dampen your body or your sleeping clothes before you hit the sack
    A rag you can dip in a bowl of ice water will help you if it's super hot.
    Drink a small glass of ice cold water.
    A fan if you have one.
    Close the curtains/blinds etc. The sun is the devil.
    Spray bottle.
    If all else fails...
    Most importantly sleep butt ass naked if it's just too hot and just throw cold water all over your body and think of glaciers and penguins and roll ice cubes on your nipples.

• if u keep ur feet cold then ur body stays cooler so wash ur feet in cold water.

• For when it's hot at night I like to wet a towel and put it in the freezer for a few hours. When it's bed time take the towel out of the freezer and lay it over your body. I find it usually works best if you sleep naked.

• Drink some cold water! Plug in a fan! Eat some ice cream

What Guys Said 15

• Sit with ur legs in a bucket of cold water (srs) and a good old fashioned fan.

• Move to N Alaska

• cold milk carton behind the fan. air drawn through the fan blade passes around the cold milk carton cooling it down just a bit to where it's noticeable

• Time to fix it. Meanwhile get the fan out

• Stay in the lower floors of your house if it's possible, it's cooler down there.

Put water bottle in the freezer and have a fan. When the water bottle is frozen, put it in front of your fan and have the fan blow towards you. The air blowing at you will be cooled.

• Get a fan, put water in a spray bottle and spray into the fan to simulate a swamp cooler.

At night aim the fan towards the window (so the warm air transfers out of the room faster), and during the day aim the fan AWAY from the window (to maintain the cooler air inside and slow down the temperature transfer).

Close all blinds and shutters, block out the sun.

• Have a cool bath or shower. Run cold water over your wrists. Have a cold drink. Turn your fan on.

• Get a bowl of ice
    Put it in front of s fan
    AC

• Drink more water. Put a wet towel on your head. Close the shades.

• Wear minimal clothing.

• YouTube homemade air conditioner. Quick, cheap, and super easy, I have two!

• Throw water on the sun to extinguish it. No sun no heat.

• for what your car or hvac?

• Open the windows

• Yeah, its going to be 90 degreees out tomorrow that will do basically fuck all

• Just be naked and drink a lot. Keep an empty bottle around to store your piss