Would you hit this girl?

For a guy with an obvious temper problem he has some serious restraint. This girl is such a dumb bitch lol. Him yelling like a barbarian isn't really doing anything either lol. Sounds like Seth Rogan.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean the dumbass bimbo didn't realize she was at her destination, or she was just trolling him to be a bitch. It is his property and she has no right to stay in if he wants her out. He shouldn't be yelling like that but honestly, at a certain level of frustration, I too would yell at this bitch. I'd smack the shit out of her honestly. Proud of the dude for not hitting her and just calling the police lol.

• You say he shouldn't be yelling like that but then you go on to say that you would too, and that you'd smack "the shit out of her"

• @Slikmix Meaning I see both sides.

• @Slikmix I see it from a logical POV, and then I see it from my POV and what I would do lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god, this bitch and her entitlement hahahah it's his car, his right to tell her to get out. He drove her to the hospital, left her on the other side, but still the hospital.
    He's completely mad at her, and she keeps on going? The fuck? xD
    The idiocy... oh my god xD

What Girls Said 8

• Are these people strangers? Did he just offer this nut a ride? I don't understand their relationship, but if some stranger is in my car and refusing to get out I have no problem dragging them on out. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Damn that chick is fucking dumb and loving every second she was pissing him off. I wouldn't hit because of her recording and then I end up being screwed over.

• Wow that would be frustrating having someone in your property and not getting out.
    Nope, I wouldn't hit her but I would be very upset.

• I would have knocked her out honestly, I'm not even lying right now, I'm shocked he didn't yank her out and beat her.

• OMG.. I felt bad for that guy! She almost gave him a heart attack. :o that much anger can't be good for him :/

• Just get out?

• He scared the shit out of me.

• Gosh! What is wrong with people like her? She was just trying to start some stupid crap.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm pretty sure he had the right to remove her from his car. He could have probably pulled her out. She can't stay there as long as she wants.

Him "GET OUT OF MY CAR!"

Her "I'm asking you in an educated way"

• OMG this bitch, just get out of the fucking car

• If he wants to be a cabby he should carry a pistol and a baseball bat... If she doesn't want to get out of the car, make her wish she had. Drive her 100 miles away and drop her in the woods at gun point.

• Lmao! Wow..."sir where is my destination?" over and over and over... smh.

Totally sounded like Seth Rogan though!

• holy shit this is amazing...

• LOL "get out of my car"

What a fuckin alpha

• This video satisfied me.

• Nah i wouldn't