Another black victim of racist white cops.. what do you think?

Ayyyy. #BlueLivesMatter

Do you guys understand how fast this stuff happens? Funny that they don't show these ones on national news ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• When the cop asks you to exit the car: Exit. The. Fucking. Car. Guy was already in shit when he didn't exit the car, he's nervous (I mean I would've been too, I sweat like a whore in a church around police.) and he reaches for something. Weather it was his phone or something, he should've stepped out and done what the cops said.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cops have families to go to at the end of the day. it dnt matter if you're black, latino, white, chinese, Arab or any other race. if you do something out of line and dnt follow a officers orders cause you feel he or she is violating your rights then you're making an officer more alert or nervous and more cautious. cops are trained to neutralize anyone if they feel their lives are put in danger. I would shoot someone if I felt like they were gnna pull out a gun or any type of weapon and disobeyed my order. it's sad that these black victim white cops things overshadow what a police officer really is. look up Kyle dinkheler. he was an officer who died because he had seconds thoughts of shooting his gun.

What Girls Said 9

• That's so true. Why do all these incidents happen to black people in the hood? Because that's where cops get shot at by thugs and gangbangers on a reg basis and everybody's on edge trying to stay alive.

• Philando Castile was killed in a suburb...

• It's not a black thing
      There are Latinos in the hood too

• @reixun Castile had a legal gun in the car and he made a sudden movement which the cop interpreted as him reaching for it. It's a tragedy but it doesn't have anything to do with his skin color. The majority of police fatalities occur during traffic stops so they're always on edge during them and even more so when there's a gun in the car. I guarantee you the cop didn't pull him over with the intention of killing him so people need to relax and realize that being a police officer is a extremely stressful and dangerous job which requires you to make split second decisions so mistakes are going to happen and unfortunately people of every race die because of them

• We get how cops endanger themselves but innocent people being killed for moving too fast isn't right. I don't know why you don't understand that. Yeah, cops lives matter but innocent victims of police shootings matter too.

• Because sometimes if you hesitate (I. e., move slow) you're dead. Being a cop is full of tough decisions. See how fast this situation escalated? Would you have survived? Would you have been able to make that split second decision? Not everyone would---or could.

• @Tenseven I'm also referring to Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. The cop in the above video isn't wrong.

• Thing is... cops have to make a decision in a millionth of a second sometimes. Although I'm sure in perhaps the 2 major cases going on, it possible they might've made a mistake but we were not there. I wish people didn't get all up in arms and assume it was just racial.

NO cop goes out hoping or even thinking that they're going to shoot someone that day & killing them. It's very traumatic for the cop too when they take a life. No one seems to be worried about that, except me. I think about what it must be like for those 2 cops. They're hating life and themselves this very second---I guarantee it.

• #ColorsMatter at this point lol. Both sides are right and wrong for different reasons. Can't we all just get along to help fight our issues? Geez it's like everyone like 50 IQ points when all the #(Insert Color Here) LivesMatter shit started. Not to say that the ideas behind the movements are bad but damn man

• Couldn't agree more. The entire topic makes me sick.

• Is that officer okay?

• I hear that! I wish people knew this side of it too. Split second decisions are tough.

• I notice with some of the comments... that when you show people evidence of how violent these thugs can be... people want start the "why can't we get along". Or the video is fake. Some shit like that. Also if you bring up black on black crime... they get hostile. They want to sweep that under the rug. They have a "no snitch policy".

• It's a dangerous job, but when they make the wrong decision, they should be held accountable. If someone is driving a trailer truck and causes a fatal accident, they're held accountable.

"Don't move a muscle or misunderstand anything because you're nervous or the officer is yelling or they have the right to shoot you to death" isn't great policy.

• Also, I think it'd be good to change protocol in legal carry states to have the officer take control of finding out if there is a weapon to avoid confusion.

Do you have a weapon?
      Yes.
      Where is it?
      Etc.

• Imagine that the news only shows you want they want so you'll believe what they want. Such a fucked up world we live in...

What Guys Said 14

• As much as it sucks. It's only now that cops are publicly getting killed too, that the police say the violence needs to stop. Back when it was just civilians dying it was business as usual, so they didn't care enough to actually do something about it. You can't fuck with people for so long and expect nothing to happen. That's not even a race thing, that's an abuse of power issue.

As far as the media on this issue it really sounds like someone wants a race war to happen. Loads of people are already taking sides of either "cops" or "blacks". When white civilians are getting killed too and it doesn't fit the narrative. If they didn't push this narrative, then we'd focus on the real issue. Bad cops exist and the police departments are doing nothing about them.

I don't care that not all cops are bad. We already know that and most people recognize that. But when those good cops know about what the bad cops are doing and do nothing to stop them. Those good cops are part of the problem. It's called being an accessory to a crime or an accomplice. Something they all learned about back at the Academy. If I have knowledge of a crime about to be committed I am legally obligated to report it. Why aren't they doing the same? And if they are, then why aren't the head chiefs firing officers who break the law?

When a bad cop pops off and he isn't removed from the force, gets a paid vacation then returns or is simply moved to another department... that's not dealing with the problem. That's moving it. Former Officer's like Michael Wood Jr pointed this out well. The system needs to be fixed, because the good ol boy system that protects bad cops makes all cops look guilty. And this brainless back and forth of "not all cops are bad!" and "cops are targeting black people" is getting us fucking nowhere. It's masking the real problems. Stop identifying with a side and get on #TeamPeople so we can solve this fucking problem, rather than shoving our heads in the dirt as we defend our side.

• Has anyone noticed how all of these problems have been brought to light right around election time, think that's a bit weird that every single damn time a shady bill is passed or an election happens or anything politically important is going on, that all this stuff starts escelating in the media. Weird. As if the news would rather your focus be on this rather than that.
    Ebola was a massive threat until that bill was passed and then poof, it wasn't talked about again.
    Sandy hook happens just as weapon violence becomes a political topic.
    Black lives matter, feminism, and all these civil issues and tension start rising just as the election roles around... And yes other than the sniper picking off cops why hasn't violence against cops been brought up...

Every race matters, every officer matters. The media is pulling the public's strings and making the tension rise, only showing one side without the other adds to the hate and tension, they want you to focus on that rather then the political issues, they want the black community to be upset they want more riots and distractions because the media has an agenda. Keep the ignorant distracted while the corrupt make moves, like puppets on strings being pulled how the puppeteer wants. The poor stay poor and the rich get richer, it's a brilliant plan, flood the public's views with civil tension and use predjudice to turn the poor and middle class against eachother and blame eachother meanwhile the rich sit in their ivory tower safe from the public eye as the do anything they want, virtually invisible. Have you thought how weird it is that everyone who gets in power and tries to make change and promote peace is assassinated? JFK, MLK, Bobby Kennedy, Ghandi, Jesus Christ. Have you noticed when ever someone questions the system they are automatically labeled a conspiracy theorist, not taken seriously, or laughed at?

Entertainment making everyone complacent and stupid, crumbling education system to keep everyone from thinking for themselves and making something of themselves, addicton to keep people on a leash, false flags and gov owned news. We are living in our own 1984, with just enough freedom to keep the illusion alive. We don't have a democracy.. No... That fact that delegates and electoral colleges are real prove that.

Wake up. Nothing will get done unless we make it happen, promote education and individualism. We need the punisher, anonymous, freedom fighters and people who expose corruption and want change.

• I think it's high time racial minorities immigrated to a country where they would be safe, and not attacked due to their race.

• Yeah they shot him because he was black... it totally wasn't because the fact that he pulled a gun on them and shot them. Fuck me right?

• Jesus Christ you don't even live here? Your opinions on this are now completely INVALID. and you're getting your info from a BLM supporter I'm guessing. Fuck me running!

Before you ever even think of entertaining the thought of commenting on this subject--don't. You have NO say, you aren't here living in it. You do not have the chance to have daily contact with the citizens and the police here.

You make me want to poke my eyes out with a stick topped with flaming shit on it.

• Black people are not targeted by the police. African Americans have committed about 50% of the murders in the U. S. since 1980, even though they make up 15% of the population, and they commit a large portion violent crimes in general so that is why they interact with the police much more than other ethnicities and are more likely to be killed in a police shooting. If black people stopped committing so many crimes and cleaned up their communities then I guarantee the rate of police shootings would decrease dramatically

• The black guy shot first so this shooting was justified just like the vast majority of them are. People need to stop making police shootings a racial matter. Being a police officer is highly dangerous and it requires you to make life and death decisions in a spilt second but cops are only human so sometimes they'll make the wrong decision and a innocent person will die. It's unfortunate but it happens to people of every race so these tragedies shouldn't be turned into hate crimes by the media and the public. Also, black people commit a extremely high percentage of the violent crimes in the country considering that they make up less than 15% of the population and many of the most dangerous neighborhoods are inhabited primarily by black people so they have much more frequent encounters with the police and that is predominate reason why they are killed at higher rate than other ethnicities not racism

• Okay this one was plainly obvious and the shooting was justified. by the way who really feeds into what the biased corporate media says, ya know besides sheep. If they played that on national tv no one would really care, it's not enough controversy in that video. C'mon bro challenge us, that one was way too easy and you know it 😝

• What? Lol calm down chief. Just thought I'd post.

• Lmao same, I don't know how I managed to get 3 dislikes on mine. Like wth did I say that was unreasonable? 😷 😂

• @reixun That's why I feel the dislike option serves no purpose and isn't really used right. As we both can see you can literally agree with an OP about said topic, but if they don't like you they can just downvote you for the hell of it 😂

• 1|0
    • Wrong link 😑

• I said the same exact thing and you didn't agree with me when I said it. Not in the same manner, but the same context. And you've continually turned it into a debate

Just like someone else said, this entire thing isn't a debate. It's a discussion. There are no sides. The sniper and thugs that shoot cops don't represent BLM or civil rights just as cops who abuse the system for a justification of violence and racism don't represent cops. Yet you continually do that. As the person also said, the people who choose to make it black or white (no on intended) and pick sides and/or him think the system broken is choosing to be ignorant at this point. They are choosing to be either ignorant or just plain stupid. And those who are in that circle are part of the problem. It goes for everyone. Black, white, Asian, Christian, Muslim, gay, straight, man, woman, etc

• Loving America isn't believing that the country is perfect. Loving your country is can be acknowledging it's faults and trying to make it better

You can respond if you want, but for the heads up, I'm done with this conversation. Not just with you, but on this site. If any of y'all can't get it at this point, there's no hope for y'all at this point and god help you

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kTDBAHkolw
    This guy sums up that cuck Alton Sterling.

• Doesn't fit their narrative.

• Thats why you don't live in America, your country is shit in most states. And that's not just for black people but for whites too. Plus there's like shit kents like that guy that was arguing for attention on the other comment.

• People must obey cops rules
    You MUST show your hands at all times
    Or its over

• I don't give a sh*t.

• @2:14 or @2:15 clearly shows he has a gun in his hand and he fired it. Play it back in slow motion or 0.25 speed and you can see he fired a weapon at the officer.

That explains why he was nervous. He's up to no good, not having a license on him is already causing some real suspicion. I doubt he even has a proper license to carry and conceal that weapon.

• If you are sick with the media, I suggest you an outlet that's devoid of any kind of racism/fascism BUT never indulges the propaganda stuff the media are selling these days.

Unz's Review.

• there's always a victim in amerikkka