Who else is tired of all these Pokemon Go posts?

Who else is tired of all these Pokemon Go posts?

• Same
    67% (20)67% (18)67% (38)Vote
  • I like these Pokemon posts tho
    33% (10)33% (9)33% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't play it, but I think complaining about it in a way that assumes some kind of superiority is even more annoying.

"I'm not a child. So I don't have time for simple minded things such as Pokémon go. Now let me go snapchat myself with a puppy filter".

Pokemon go is a game. People like it. It'll die down soon enough. Hopefully not too many kids will get robbed. Little girl found a dead body under a bridge because she was playing the game.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol wtf is "snapchat"? And damn right I'm complianing these posts need to stop like you said kids are getting robbed, and children are getting killed playing this stupid game.

• Show All
    • Uh no it's not that I have a problem with playing a game. That's fine, but no need to keep posting and talking about it like I get it it's great but these posts are annoying. But it's whatever I'm hardly ever on these sites so.

• I guess I wasn't as clear as I could have been. I wasn't saying you were complaining. I was referring to it being more annoying hearing people that do look down on others that play the game.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly needs to stop. I get it. It's great! Good for y'all who have time for it!

Just stop posting about it! Just wait Imma get so much hate!

2|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• So the person how made this image, their "better things to do because I'm not 10", was to shit talk people who enjoy pokemon go?

lmaooooo

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I didn't make the image.

• Saw it on fb

• I'm not saying you did. But the fact that someone did actually make this is incredibly hilarious. I just hope they weren't serious, but I'm probably asking for too much there.

• I dont have the app, but I do want to get it. Even though I'm a Pokemon fan, I too must admit that the constant posts are annoying the piss out of me.

On the last few sets of features on iFunny, like 24/25 posts are about Pokemon Go. It's been out for less than a week, and its already getting old...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fun and it brings back childhood memories!! Dont hate! Appreciate!

0|0
    0|0
    • Ain't hating. If it's fun then good for you but we already get it!!

• Haha I know just said it xD. Its amazing where things of gone as far as technology

• I've never played Pokemon anything but it's getting tempting with how popular go is

0|0
    0|0
  • In b4 Pokemon nazi.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sick of seeing all the Pokemon went to the mall yesterday with my girl and I swear we've seen it at least 30 to 40 people walking around trying to find Pokemon

0|0
    0|0
  • Most relatable thing ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them have their fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a pussy over a Pokémon

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Especially since it's not available yet in most the world

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Said it before but imma say it again, fuck pokemon go

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm playing it myself but all those "beware of Pokemon go"-, "who's playing"- or "Pokemon go tipps and tricks"- posts really need to stop 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • same thing here bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly, I love them <3

0|0
    1|1
  • Don't play and don't care for it. Seems rather pointless

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm alright with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol same... I love the game tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokémon Go is the new Do You Like Turkey.
    #ISwear

0|0
    0|0
  • My IG is full of friends posting their progress. I give no fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the game.
    Posts are annoying though.

1|0
    0|0