Am I a filthy piece of human trash?

I got rejected only human trash gets rejected

• Yes
  • No
i will never love again. human trash doesn't deserve love
only filthy human trash don't deserve responses to their messages when you show them that you're interested

Most Helpful Girl

• No, @colourz, you are Not... Human Trash.
    Rejection, no matter what, is Part of Life. And with Finding Love, you may Get a Rejection slip a Million times over until you find the Right... True Love.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @colourz, for the Vote of Confidence, and I hope that I in turn gave you a bit of Confidence as well. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot useless

• thanks for the encouragement

• Nvmind. My duty to help filthy piece of useless human thrash

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone gets rejected.

• but she didn't even respond to my message.
      only filthy human trash get no responses

• No, but then by your logic, I'm filthy trash too lol

• You could be Jesus Christ or an angel that fell from the sky and people would *STILL* find reasons to be assholes. Humans are gross a lot of the time.

• Omg jonathan doe again... You need a life

• The only people who are fillthy trash are pedos, killers, and just evil people. You aren't trash and there's someone out there for you :)

• your name just reminds of her... i wish had never met her. now im just laying here listening to What Goes Around, Comes Around by Justin Timberlake

• hey thats a good song :)

• You're not a filthy piece of trash

• I do feel like trash right now and may think the same of people: trashy human beings.

What Guys Said 11

• We all are.

• Tour is over boyo.

• lol, dont take it soo hard man, life gets much worst that you can't even imagine

• Man up

• If you don't get rejected often, then you're not living life.

• Your not filthy
    Filthy Frank, now that's a filthy guy

• Haha I am so aware bro. DYEL

• Jakes on you. I've never been rejected before.

• i believe so

• i keep telling you guys. Women are not worth relationship material. You have to play women. Stop thinking about being with one women. Play them, have sex, and leave their asses. Come on guys

• if i do i will feel even more empty inside

• that's what you think. Once you have sex with many women, you feel more focused and better about yourself. Trust me, its the best feeling ever. Us guys have a problem because we hold onto this concept of being with one girl and marrying her and crap like that. Once you change your mindset and start playing girls it gets much better