How can I get better at not being as "antisocial" as I am now?

So recently my friend told me that I was pretty antisocial and he was ranting about how things aren't the same between us because I seem to be pushing him away and avoiding him but I don't really like to talk to people over the summer and I think it's more benificial if I just keep to myself and get my stuff together before getting attached to someone. But anyways I need to figure out how I can become more social and actually have friends lol

What Guys Said 2

• "but I don't really like to talk to people over the summer and I think it's more beneficial if I just keep to myself and get my stuff together before getting attached to someone."

You obviously have to fight this mentality. It's difficult because it's probably ingrained into your personality, but if you want to be less antisocial, you have to force yourself to interact with more people.

Leave the house. Bug whatever friends you do have to hang out somewhere. be open and approachable and ready to begin or continue conversation. Look for groups or hobbies to join.

• Women's liberation has ruined social interactions... men have always promoted community living and peace... but women expect men to fight each other and loneliness/mental illness has grown steeply in the past few decades... First they ignore you and are mean to you, then say you are anti-social.

What Girls Said 0