Girls do you think that all chubby guys are unattractive and turn off?

0|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is chubby and he's very attractive to me

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice girls will say no but the majority of women like a an athletic muscular build. You're young... lose the weight.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I like a chubby guy, especially dad bods 😍 prefer it over a guy with abs actually. Great for cuddling and great for eating food with. Deffo my type.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chubby guys aren't my preference, but it depends on what you define as chubby. Just a bit of pudge is workable, but again, it's not a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am attracted to big tall men..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like chubby guys. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to overweight/chubby people in general, don't care if they're male or female. I want to be with someone who can keep up with me in sports & takes care of their body.

0|0
    0|0
  • chubby? No i dont think its a turn off. a lot of football players are chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think chubby guys are unattractive

0|1
    0|0
  • no, definitely not all of them. face, personality and other things are a factor too:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say if they don't make any effort to be healthy and exercise then yes, but if they at least make an effort then I'd understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my taste, but that doesn't mean they're universally unattractive. Some girls don't mind a bit of chub and some can even be considered chubby chasers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the football player build where he's muscular but also a little fat? I like that the best. Especially if he's tall, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could feel affection for him but never feel physically attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is for me since I take care of myself and hit the gym six times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they have a gorgeous or cute face I'll be attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
    • 😔😔😔

• No one loves me i will suicide 😔

• Stop being silly.
      Just work out, bro~!

• Yes

Filler

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you think chubby girls are unattractive and a turn off?

0|0
    0|1
    • Guys not girls

• Show All
    • Chubby guys are gross

• Thanks for your honesty

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!