What do you think is the worst addiction?

I was curious as to what you all think is the worst thing you or someone you know could be addicted to.

• Alcohol
  • Smoking cigarettes/cigars
  • Smoking pot
  • Something else

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol addiction is ugly as it causes people to do things that harm and/or kill which they normally would not do.

Smoking is the worst for a person's health. And a smoker has no idea how bad they smell. All the perfume and cologne in the world can not get rid of the stench of nicotine.

Think of it this way... If you throw a skunk in a dump you still smell the skunk and the dump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcohol I would say because the majority of people drink, it's everywhere, so your addiction would constantly be thrown in your face on a daily basis. Where people on drugs could get clean and avoid such places to kinda help them stay sober. Alcoholics don't get that. They have to struggle every single day.

What Guys Said 14

• opium addiction
    crack/cocaine addiction
    and methamphetamine addiction are all far worse in my opinion

• All of them are deadly. But Meth is the worst. I've heard once you use it you can't stop at all. The county north of me is one of the most highest places of meth use. Its very unpopulated and no big city's lots of forest and farmland. Perfect for those who use and cook it.

• Sugar is worse than any of the ones you listed.

• GAG.

• Porn

• Porns a good addiction

• Most people just watch it before bed after a wholesome wank. I recommend the masturbation kit off amazon for $99.95. You get fleshlight and VR headset with a free sample packet of lube.

• @Mrwoo99 hahaha thanks dude, maybe someday when I need it!

• Heroin
    Crack
    Meth

• Casinos and heroin. Either one will destroy you.

• sex addiction, because you can't live without sex. you always have to get it.

• Alcoholism due to its widespread and often accosted nature

• I haven't been to the gym in a month (back injury) and its slowly killing me inside. I haven't lost that muscle but I know when I get back my strength will go down. And I've missed out on a month of progress.

• I give good naked massages , will cure your back ache. (Extra moolah for happy ending )

• sex.. it can lead to rape

• Masturbation.. I hate it.

• Hard drugs, especially dangerous ones like krokodil that makes your hands and feet fall off. Weed isn't addictive though, and it's hardly even harmful

• Weed is definitely addictive no matter what people say.

• A small percentage of those who try it though. That happens more with video games

• I'm addicted to winning. Win here win there.. win win win.

• Meth, heroine, crack, PCP, the list could go on

What Girls Said 8

• I dunno I heard herion and meth are pretty bad...

• Working out gym addicts

• Being in love with someone is the worst addiction in my opinion. Because you constantly want to see them, breathe them, feel them... its the worst! And its a good thing Im not in love.

• The things that no one expects.

• I'd say being addicted to meth kind of sucks..

• Loving someone you can't have.

• Alcohol because it's more widely available and can harm more people

• I think legal drugs are the worst, the moral ambivalence and hypocrisy makes it worse.
    Alcohol is my choice.