Would you rather.. have love or sex?

would you rather be with someone you love and who loves you for the rest of your life, BUT you can never have sex with anyone ever again?

or be able to have sex with anyone you like (you're suddenly super hawt (if you weren't already) so everyone wants it!) BUT you can never be in a romantic relationship?

what would you pick?

• LOVE!!
  • SEX!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Love of course... It's weird because i don't know how any of these feel but i know about them. I would choose love because i've had a slight preview of what it feels to have feelings for something and for them the same or you. It's an never ending feeling that no one can mimic nor plagiarize. Someone can probably lay in bed and have sexual intercourse with anyone they please and go about their life the next day and receive the same feeling. Love you cannot copy and paste, you cannot clone it , and you cannot mash nor mix it up into something you want it to be. It's a never ending fire and it will never die once it's real love.

If sex was so mutual then the amount of guys who slept with a girl on a one night stand would've most likely made her his girl. With love it changes the lost and make them found.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably neither, since from my very own perception of those two concepts, "love", and "sex" are all but impulses and delusions from desire (s).

I rather be evolved, upgraded, enhanced modified to be beyond human desires and human limitations and restrictions. To the point where both "love" and "sex" are completely irrelevant and redundant to me.

One where I become some entirely new and different form of being, where death and suffering is largely impossible if ever at all, and therefore love and sex would become completely if not utterly redundant to me. The only reason sex really ever really mattered in the first place was because of it's purpose for procreation and reproduction of any living species (except plants and vegetation and various other microorganisms, I think since they procreate differently), but I find all bio-organic existence and reproduction to be largely undesirable, inadequate, and inefficient. Other than that, sex is also used for hedonistic and recreational purposes, but that's also just another bunch of delusions too, since it all comes from desires. Otherwise, how else you explain so much variety and different kinds of sex and sexual activities? And why does that ever really mattered other than because certain people are interested in them and desire to participate in them in the first place?

"Love" is really just attachments and emotions, and sometimes, just sometimes they lead to procreation and reproduction, and again I also find it inadequate and inefficient. Does anyone remember that "love" hurts or hurt? I think it's there so people would be able to care and give a fuck to look after one another, but more often than not they easily fuck each other over and stab each other in the back and turn on each other for their own gain and benefit.

• i get what you mean that it's an unsatisfying feeling to know that much of what we feel is sorta like your subconscious brain and biological heritage is tricking your conscious mind in to things that you haven't made decisions on. but i don't think that necessarily means that be a delusion or not have value. there is no outside entity to decide what has value and purpose other than what we make it to be, and i think as long as we are mindful and questioning then i think our over developed, tool making, pattern finding, brains that need to find meaning and reason can succeed in making it. or rather, it will succeed better than any alternative out there.. and i don't see why love needn't be a part of that.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 8

• I think love is ultimately more fulfilling than sex, honestly.

• I didn't read the description before I voted. Now I take my answer back.

• Of course love.

• Can I have sex with the person I love?😐

• Love

• not surprised at the male answers LMAO

• Love but then end up having sex

• Love!

What Guys Said 12

• Power of the heart is more powerful than the power of a boner...

I've only felt love once... but wasn't repecrocated

• Loveeeeeee ❤️❤️❤️

• Love

I didn't always think like that but today there is no question about it for me

• That sex sounds a bit cold to me - Sex without a connection is not for me, I would rather go without

• Sex obviously! love and emotional attachment is a want for some people, sex is a physical and mental need. Busting my nuts regular is the key to happy relationships.

• Neither.

• Sex is empty and meaningless without love.

• But I think Love is just nothing more than delusions to keep any living species from dying out more or less. But if we're to somehow evolve and changed, such as modified to be unable to die or die so easily then both love and sex would become redundant.

• @Mrwoo99 I knew that a long time ago already. It's not unique or special at all. It's just there to create the desire to procreate, which procreations only purpose is to reduce the chance of extinction. But I never fully agreed with the whole cycle of procreation and life as life comes with suffering and then another inevitable death. I know it's deep, but that's just me.

• @JudgmentDay yeah glad you understand the meaning, its just a reward chemical like dopamine , you receive once you got it. food for instance is part of survival so everything you eat chemicals release dopamine a good feeling so that you keep always pursuing food so that you don't die, sex and intimacy are the same aspect which people have chasing because of the feel good factors released in the brain. The issue people have is delusional thinking it's like out of movies, novels or imagination, especially women.

• Without sex, the human race will die out.

• well it just applies to you in this scenario

• @JudgmentDay well it's an evolutionary necessity for us to have interest in self preservation and propagation, i don't see why an AI would have that.
      of course, it might be necessary for an AI to have desire or fascination in some form to come to be, as i guess it would otherwise have no reason to do anything other than sit as a lump of hardware. i dunno..

• @AEther

That is unless the AI and human consciousness were somehow able to merge and combine together at some point, but that will not happen any time soon even if it does happen. Then that would mean machines and humanity have truly become one, amalgamated. As of now, they really are just dumps of hardware by us humans and everything else are still just works and concepts of science fiction and human imagination.

• clearly both

• I wanna fuck girls all day long.

• Love. I need to satisfy feels of my heart :')
    Penis can take rest or play with my hands.

• If love means we can't have intercourse but we do sexually desire each other and are intimate in some way, hell, even sexting, i'd take that. Though if there was no affection (due to distance).

If it's love with someone asexual, forget it, i'd take meaningless sex over that. Not because 'sex' is better than 'love' but because love plus sexual rejection is toxic.

• a fair point, i don't think it would be an unsurmountable problem for me though, but i guess one can't really know that for sure.

• I've been in relationships twice with people who didn't want sex (one started that way and I was young and understanding, and in the other her drive vanished). It's crushing to your self esteem and happiness unless you also have no sex drive.