Have you ever wondered if a user on here is Catfish?

• Yes
  • No
Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the biggest catfish on G@G. Lol. :p

Seriously though, no, I could care less. Besides the people that I talk to the most, I hardly notice other users. Plus, this isn't a dating site :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Wondered? I KNOW!!
    @BelleGirl21 is a catfish. No way she is 36. She has a pic of 21 yo girl.

Just wanted to say this for #OneLastTime ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Fuck! Didn't read that opinion below. Spidey made a mistake.
      http://soepic.pl/stor/items/1358389434356.png
      _________________________

Asker - Seriously tho, I was an รœberMod here before I took a long break. I hunted a lot of catfishes here. This place is full of them. But don't worry, they are not that much in numbers. Currently, I don't have anyone in target, but yeah, I don't use this site that much nowadays to care about someone to check their profiles. I just do my shit here and focus on my career.

• Unfortunately no. The ones I'm talking about were cyber-bullies. So, I had a reason to report them.

If the ones you think are doing any kind of suspicious activity then certainty you can report to admins describing the issue. They'll keep an eye on them and would take appropriate actions.

I've made some people's to change their age and even gender too by reporting to admins. Admins WILL surely do the right thing.

• Love it! You always make me feel better 😘

• I don't normally care as most of the time it is obvious - Sometimes when I am getting to know someone and there are things that might not be adding up, I may be wary - If it ever gets to the stage where the doubts keep niggling I back off but most of the people I know on here have profile pics, change them often and answer loads of selfie questions.

• Yes. Before Pokemon Go, I was catching Catfishes on GAG.

• Nah, I really don't give a shit about catfishes. And even if I ever encountered any I'd block or report them to the admins.

• If I was allowed a second account I'd pretend to be a 12th century knight, I'd even use old English, granted I don't know old English, but damn it I'd learn! And all my answers would be in the context of a 12th century knight.

• Never cared

• Yes I'm a 36 year old woman named Francesca.

• I'm a lion!

• Dogbert's a dogfish... :-o

• If I had an Amazon gift card for every time I spotted a catfish on here I could buy a damn car

• I can only assume some GaGers are catfish, but wouldn't wonder if any individual was unless I had good reason to.

• I'm a catfish OP.

• Yes, way too often... Which doesn't speak for this site lol

• At times, I do - yes. And it's not just on this website.

• im a catfish

• I can neither confirm nor deny that i am of the female species @vishna

• Nope, I am sure that there are catfish here.

• Site's full of them.

• do not know what this means

• I'm a catfish. You might not tell, but I'm not really Raymond Reddington.

• haha a lot probably are :p

• Yes, but I don't really care.

• I HALF EXPECT IT

• Yep, i suspect one or two people here haha.

• What's catfish?

• I don't care as the internet isn't real.

• THIS SITE IS CATFISH ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE REAL AND VAST MAJORITY ARE FAKE PROFILES EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE PICS IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE REAL

What Girls Said 22

• *sigh* fine.. i admit it... i'm not actually rihanna

• It's common knowledge a lot of guys hide behind pink to ask sex questions and get more female opinions.

• No. I don't particularly care enough to even let it cross my mind.

• Someone made a blogspot post (!) claiming that me and this other girl were really the same user and we were catfishing. Like a year ago lmao. They said they'd take it down if we both sent a photo to them. The other girl was up for it but I wasn't. I'm a non-passing trans woman, are you fucking crazy? My picture would be used as proof I AM a catfish. So I disagreed. And it was believed, not very widely, but by a few, that I was catfishing.

On one of the two questions that people made when I deleted (which I did see, and they were very beloved to me) one of them contained something I thought was very funny, a guy said 'I don't see how she could be a catfish. She was trans, she'd tell you outright!' As if no one would ever catfish as a trans woman! That's *hilarious*!

Anyway, no, but some people have speculated about me.

• Well I found out that @EmpatheticLady is a catfish the other day, after she found out that I was one. #oops

• You can reverse Google Image Search someone's picture.

There have been one or two that make me really wonder buuut that's their business, not mine. :P

• which users?

• Melcart isn't fake... I've seen him on a video, something I *specifically* asked for. Just him doing 25lb curls.

lmao.

• Okay so I guess I was wrong about melcart being one of them, but I know for a fact that there is an "indian" dude here who has multiple accounts.

• nope, : )

• Sometimes one wonders. Sometimes one knows. Right @tortelina?

• Sure but a simple google image reverse search will find out for me :P

• sometimes it does (if people are really stupid and take a celeb), more often than not it doesn't

• yeah... or if you don't want people to track you back to gag... or professors find out where you got your graphics from 😂😂😂

• @Yumix ugh yeah now that you mention it I should probably consider looking into that, too ๐Ÿ˜ช

• You can easily tell

• What if they do a good job at it?

• Thought does cross my mind whenever I come across someone who smells fishy. Google reverse image search often confirms it.

• I'm sure there are plenty of catfishes here.

• I don't seriously care, even though majority of users are catfishes.

• Ofc there is.

Cuz I'm one :P

• Not really... I could care less

• No, I really don't care.

• Many times

• I suspect there are some.

• no I dont even care

• A large majority of accounts on here are catfish. And they get caught all the time disappear for a short time and then pop back up. I know quite a few just off the top of my head.

• It doesn't matter every one here keeps their identity secret except for the few that have a picture

• But what if that picture is stolen?

• Then they are pathetic losers

• I'm sure some people on here have stolen pictures and pretended to be that person.