Do you feel like a leader or a follower?

Most Helpful Girl

• i know I'm more of a leader. when I'm around people who can't compromise on that leadership role, i just step back and give it to them though. when I'm with others who can compromise it, no one is the leader and we're all just a team.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• A follower. Absolutely 100% follower. I am perfectly happy with this position and I think too much emphasis is placed on leadership.

I want to be a human sacrifice, to give my life over to estranged labour and decrease, by the same magnitude, the alienation of those I love. I want to self-immolate, not in a moment with gasoline, but over the course of my life, with devotion.

• I'm definitely more of a leader, I can work well in a team (given they are all equally capable) as well but just don't have that subservient spirit at all, that's why I'd get kicked out of any military academy within 10 seconds, too, lol.

• I'm the leader's right hand. Which means I'm really running the show, but the leader takes the heat.

• Neither, I start the trend then I drop off.

• i'm just a fussy person

• Neither. I've always had a difficult time following anyone, so, nope I'm not a follower. I don't think I'd be a good leader because I'm too difficult to understand and most people find me intimidating.

• Leader 🔝

• I'm a follower but sometimes I take the lead

• I'm a follower, but sometimes people follows me...
    My classmates have normally expected my leading.

• more of a leader.

• I'd say I'm a bit of a leader originally but I was bullied by guys for it when I was younger so I tend to follow more now

• Both, actually.

• I feel a lot more like a leader now that I'm older.

• It depends on what I'm a bit of both.

• Mostly a leader in my group of friends / studies in general.

• I'm a loner. I don't lead or follow.

• I don't kave lotta money so I am not a sugar mommy

• Definitely follower and I'm ok with that

What Guys Said 10

• I actually don't identify as either. I'm a

-Polyamorous pan-sexual

-Cis-gender white male

-Part time trans-gender (MTF)

Also identify as a 6 year old misogynistic attack helicopter from time to time.

I like the thought of being sexually Identified as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting evil individuals. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fkin retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliophobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

____

JK... Jakes on you. I identify as a mailbox.
    www.mailboxnet.com/.../metal_mailbox_post_500.jpg
    I'm beautiful for who I am.. a mailbox. Check your privilege.

• I just kind of do my thing and sometimes people follow me for some reason. I don't feel like a leader. I'm not much of a follower myself since I tend to just break away from the group and go back to doing my own thing.

• Neither, I just do my own thing.

• One time one, one time the other

• Natural follower.

• I am just a man.

• dammm,,,, good question,,,,, id have to say that it depends on which situation im in

• I'm in between. I don't follow leaders and bad things generally happen when I lead.

• Both... in different circumstances and with different people Im one or the other.

• In my house i feel like a follower. I pretty much have to do what my sisters say.