Afraid of roaches what should I do?

Last night I went to get some food from the kitchen and I open the cabinet there was this huge one and I slammed and ran to my room. I woke up my mom to kill it. Than I was afraid to sleep that it might come in my room on the ceiling while I'm asleep. I was wondering what would happen if I'm stuck home alone and have to deal with it?

So now I'm home alone. I woke up from a 3 hr nap and found it there. I was freaking out bc it's alive hardly moving. I went to the kitchen and get Raid spray but it was for ants. I sprayed it anyways hoping it would die anyway. Helpppp How do I get rid of it. I was to go out but I'm afraid it might go somewhere i don't want to find. I'd go get my car keys but it's by it. I wouldn't dare go close like its gonna eat me alive.

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't crawl across your ceiling and fall into your bed. You can always put that sticky bug wrap they put on trees around the legs of your bed.

Tip: if you've seen one, your probably infested. Get some roach spray, turn up the A. C. and let them migrate to the wall behind the fridge where you can kill a bunch of them. The heat from the coils of the condensor on the back of the fridge attracts them.

• So, if I turn the A. C what temperature is it suppose to be? Heat? Cool?

• I think it's because food was left uncover.

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Age has got nothing to do with it.. I am afraid of them too, especially the ones that fly!! Yuckkk >:( , but since I started living alone I learned to conquer my fear and kill them evil creatures because there's no other choice. I still need to brace myself everytime I have to kill one though Grrrr >:(

• So you're still afriad of roaches but still manage to kill them?

• I do get grossed out, but it needs to be done so I do it anyway, and then I clean everything and relax.

• Do you feel like puking sometimes?

What Guys Said 7

• stomp on it.

• Roaches won't kill you. You always have something that can be used to kill them. So, you should transform your fear to anger and then kill the bastard ;)

• You need to buy a can of wasp and hornet killers. The minute I spray them with it, they die within a few seconds. And this is coming from someone who's disgusted and afraid of roaches. That and worms. Ohh god!!! I'm already cringing lol

• I literally went to a store and bought raid spray can specifically for roaches even tho I have one. People tell me to step on them it's.. it's gross. Never been so grossed out in my life

• Well, you could do something to take your mind off of it, but why do that when you can burn the house down?

• thats fucking grosss... the saying goes "if you see 1 roach in your house, there's thousands that you dont see".. you should ask your parents to get an exterminator

• Just kill it did you see anymore?

• 1 big one? It's probably a water bug. The raid will kill it.
    WASH everything near where you sprayed Raid.

• Direction didn't say to wash everything.

• No, everything in the cabinet where you sprayed bug killer that probably got on the dishes or whatever's in there.

• Right, only the edges on the walls.

What Girls Said 0