😏 What’s the most embarrassing thing in your web browser history?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• nothing embarassing

• Ok, I just checked. I had Googled "Nina Dobrev swimsuit", only because I actually saw her the other day, filming a movie, and was really surprised by how tall she was, so I wanted to see if her body looked that tall in pics. Apparently I also clicked on a religious article called "How can I satisfy my sexual desire if I'm destined for singleness?". Lol.

• Hillary Clinton but in my defense you have to know your enemy to effectively combat them. But her name is probably the most embarrassing thing in my history well embarrassing to me anyway.

• Lying,
      Everyone has something in their history that is just so extremely awkward that can't be it

• All the shit I look up to help me answer questions on here.

• i dont have any browser history i am in private mode always and i also dont use cache memory so there is nothing to find because there is nothing there.

• My browser history is so traumatized by now; asking it to re-live those experiences would only result in it developing PTSD.

I couldn't do that; it's been through enough.

• Gag lol

• Im too embarrassed to mention such things. We will just say it involves pictures and stuff ;)

• Embarrassing stuff in my browser history?
    Nothing... I'm as innocent as you can be 😇😇😇

• femdom bdsm porn

• My history suddeny got erased. Sorry.

• GaG, lol.

• Some variety of porn

• I make sure i clean it out so weird things don't start growing in there

• This site.

• It's this now.

• Sssssst it's GAG... top secret, classified, even the NSA doesn't know I'm here, camouflaged as a monkey hahaha! 8)

• What browser history? Incognito mode for the win.

• IP BANNING WOWS NOOBS.

• You know just your usual hardcore porn...😈💦💥

Haha jk, I use incognito mode xD

• Uhhh I'll tell ya in secret if you ask me lol

• its the link of this question. lol

• Nothing that I know of

• you...

• Search of a guy named "Kerimcan Durmaz"

I dont know why i searched.

• Uhh, well, it's fetish related but it's... umm... weird

• A site having pooping videos.

• On this computer and on this browser, my bookmarks are mostly porn related. Most of it might be embarrassing.

• Most of the questions I visit on GaG xD

• Hehehe...
    Incognito mode biches.

• More from Guys
    3

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• It was a while back but I was reading a book on America's first serial killer, H. H. Holmes. Sometimes he would kill people by holding a rag soaked with chloroform to his victims mouths and then in a few moments, his victims would be dead. The book was very vague on whether or not chloroform kills a person. Anyways, I googled can you kill someone with chloroform? I think I deleted it but it was still awkward.

• Haha what's weird is that when one of your parents sees it, they'll think they raised a serial killer... yeah that's kinda bad lol

• @danishnaseem05 it was hilarious but totally awkward at the same time. Of course I never told anyone so I was the only one who found it funny.

• I was hanging out with my friend Mariah and we were bored and playing truth or dare, and she dared me to watch hentai for the first time (and to make it worse it was a futanari one). I've been regretting life ever since. So somewhere in my web history there's this one episode of a hentai floating around.

• It's a tie.

Porn video (bookmarked, so it's just the 1 vid)
    &
    A very sexual recording

• Is porn embarrassing? I don't think so..

• Uhhhh. Honestly, I have no idea. It just might be this website. :P

• Trans Midget Porn

Nah , probably the thingy i did my current profile picture in

• ...*chokes on my food*
      😱 U and porn? I don't think da would ever happen your just way 2 innocent for da 😊🙃!!

• lol no pun intended :P

• "how to claim a gym in pokemon go"
    lmfaooo

• An epic rant post about a translation error in sailormoon crystal. IT'S NOT DEATH RIBBON EVOLUTION IT'S DEATH REBORN REVOLUTION.

• That would be girlsaskguys. com 😂 but really.

• HAHAHA IF ONLY I didn't DELETE IT ALL but probably, as far as I can remember "guy desperate to pee porn" (check out my questions)

• ”pearl lingerie”

• Nothing, if I look at porn I go on incognito.

• Everything.

• I searched on Google "Subway menu"

• I erase it frequently.
    :D

• Nothing really. I go incognito for all the embarrassing stuff, mainly Google searches

• Big tit milfs

• probably lesbian porn, My several catfish profiles and google searches about a celebrity who is old enough to be my father