Ladies what would you do?

Ladies what would you do? You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I will stand up for my friend and defend her. I won't be argumentative or rude about it, but give them insight to why my friend doesn't deserve that criticism

Most Helpful Guy

• Id fight them and make them eat their words

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say she's my friend and I'd like if we changed the subject.

• Because I know her, I would offer reasons and counter arguments for each of their judgements. But, I would do it objectively and without letting them know we are close friends. By knowing we are friends, the people cutting her down wouldn't respect my opinions because they would consider me biased.

• You excuse yourself from the conversation. They're entitled to their opinions, you don't have to listen to it.

• Slap them.

Lol I'd just stand up for her/ him and leave if things get too intense

• I would leave and tell them to go fuck themselves and they need to stop judging other cause they are not perfect

What Guys Said 1