Is there anything you can do to get rid of muscle pain and stiffness from immunizations?

I had to get a couple of immunizations today for school and I got them all in one arm because I walk with 2 canes and I wanted 1 arm to feel normal. Anyway, I think that might've been a bad decision because my arm is very sore whenever I move or actually use it, which is very often since my arms are much stronger than my legs, so I'm wondering if any of you know how to get your arm feeling back to normal sooner after immunizations

What Girls Said 1

• Try icing it, stretching...

What Guys Said 1

• wait and quit being a baby. it'll go away.

• I've had cancer and chemotherapy twice, 7 major spinal surgeries, I'm allergic to novocaine so I've had multiple fillings without it, and I've broken multiple vertebrae and ribs so I have experienced actual pain and know how to deal with it. This is just a nuisance like trying to walk with a cramp in your leg. I asked this question to see if there's a way to avoid dealing with that unnecessary nuisance not to hear shit from a annoying prick, like you, who thinks he's some sort of tough guy so just shut your fucking mouth next time

• Hope you feel better soon. :)