How to get rid of bad vibes?

I was feeling okay, until suddenly, one of my really good friends has been acting up towards me for absolutely no reason. I've been feeling down ever since and I feel her sending me bad vibes. How could I get rid of these vibes? In other words, how could I cheer myself up? It's summertime, therefore there's no school for a long time and I need ways to cheer myself up.

Most Helpful Guy

• hang out wit your family and work on your hobbies. Be productive. Its tme to be free

What Guys Said 3

• Whenever I come to possess a bad vibe, I try as quickly as possible to palm it off on a politician or child molester, to add to their collection.

• Ok give it a bit of time - She could be in a bad mood about something else - If it persists more than a day ask "Have I done something wrong?"

• understand that she's not your friend.

• We're actually friends again ahaha.

What Girls Said 1

• Watch random funny videos on YouTube, maybe somethings from Brian Regan, it's oldish, but pretty funny and releases endorphins when you laugh 😁

https://youtu.be/GASuFHKzCHc