Would you take it.. if you were given the chance?

Hypothetically speaking..

-The life you have now has run out
-You've lived a long life
-Passed away from old age

Would you want another chance of life.. Again?
Starting your new life as a newborn baby?

*The knowledge you have now can be passed through to you when your born*

Curious. Just curious

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• "*The knowledge you have now can be passed through to you when your born*"

That makes all the difference, so absolutely.

If it wasn't and I was somehow to have the consciousness of a newborn without any former memory and knowledge, I might lean towards "no" and be happy with a peaceful state of non-existence.

• This is such a great question. Man that is deep from down under mooky.

The knowledge part is critical. Makes a difference, but are we talking about starting your same life as the same person again? So a second chance at life? That is the stuff of movies. Or as a brand new person?

As myself, I might go for it. Would ask out the girl I never did, or take a different course, maybe bet on the winner of the league lol!! As someone else, depends, if I had lived with my soulmate/perfect girl, no I'd rather join them. Wasn't there a saying that death is but the next step?

But I would also love to see humans explore space like in trek. That'd be cool. So if I could live to see that, yes. Oh and a holodeck. And a way to eat as much as you want in terms of sweet stuff with no consequences.

Good question.

• Yes starting a brand new life as the same person again. But you're brought back to this new life being born as a newborn baby.

I'm glad you like the question :) thank you

• Omg 😱 I want an oscarrrrr 🏆 Hehe 🎭

• Yep. But remember at least those actresses need to be in the film alongside me, deal?

Oh and I guess, I guess you can add Melanie Iglesias there as a cameo role!

• Oh yeah and we will you please be my real sis than :D
    Gosh I'd be the one with the sweetest and classiest sis in town YES!

• HELLL YEAH!!! That's super exciting!!! Like I already know how people are, I can avoid mistakes I made as a child, I already know what's right or wrong, what's important and what's not! This'd be awesome! :-)

• Most definitely :D have the skills/knowledge to have a head start in life.

• Absolutely. The concept of death scares the shit out of me - especially since there is no afterlife.

• yeah the thought of death is frightening to be honest :/

• You know I don't think I would - One life was enough for me

• If the knowledge I have now can be passed on then yes for sure

• hell no, i dont even wanna live this life and talking about another life is like a big scary horror nightmare to me

• Knowing what I know now, probably. BUT, would I come back as the opposite sex? Or would I look completely different? Birth defects, predisposed diseases, or any other conditions? That changes everything.

• The same person as you are now. So if you have any issues at birth that will happen again. You will be brought back into this new life of yours as a newborn baby. The only difference is that you know what to expect in the world

• It's a great question, but I'd probably have to ask myself this when I'm 50 or 60 (if I ever get to that age that is). Who knows what your perception of life be by then, and if you want to get through all again.

• Yeah true and thanks

• Absolutely I'd have another go!

• in a heart beat

• yes, definitely.

• NOOOOOOOOO HELL NO lol

• Yes I think so, but I would want to be a girl if I was going to start over

• no... i wouldn't take it

• Need few more decades to make up my mind 😭

• oh, hell yeah!

• No.

If given the choice I'd pick death right now if it meant I got to rest in peace.

• no thanks

• In heartbeat!!!

• I wouldn't want it over! But I might nudge myself away from certain decisions!!

• who the fuck would wanna be a baby

• Probably no one lol but it's how you were brought into this world, so I'm using the same situation

What Girls Said 12

• Hmm, I think I would.

• nah i wouldn't

• Of course I would

• Yes, because knowledge is important and would be interesting to live another life with past life experience.

• Yes i would

• Of course!

• As a Pikkalien? Hell yeah!

• Well only Pill alien can say hell yeah to a chance like this 😉😋

• Yes, I want to live this one a bit longer though.

• I'd love to start my life over like that

• Yes.

• Nope. Life isn't that good. Once it's over I'll been satisfied.

• I believe in past lives so I actually really do think this will happen.

• So it's a most definite from you? I think it would be interesting to enter life with knowledge and skills already existing with you. It gives you a kick start in life