Your best hug experience?

Which was the warmest and the most breathtaking hug you ever had and with whom?
I've had many warm hugs but for me the best one was on my birthday, year ago, I was with my friends on the way to the bar and one handsome guy came to me asked to hug him and I don't really hug strangers but he seemed to be good and reliable, so I hugged him, I don't remember how many minutes we were so,(We hugged like friends who haven't met for years and missed each other so much), It was like really breathtaking, we talked about funny and stupid things while doing it , I got so much positive energy from him, We decided not to ask each other's names so If it was our "fate" we would meet again lol.
It was the best hug ever, cause it was somehow spiritual and unexpected one.
What are your best hug experiences?
Your best hug experience?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• My cousin, we are both empathic people so its a pretty fucking awesome hug

• I have when a co-worker hugged me, she gave me such a bear hug and I could feel the warmth. It was such a nice long hug.

• My mum after her liver transplant

That sounds pretty romantic by the way!

• i have only my parents to hug and no one else. so my good hug was with one of my parents i think

• the girl i hugged that had huge boobs!

• Hugged My pillow right now it's smooth

• Special type hug from a former female friend that I will always remember. One night picked her up gave her a quick swirl around, nothing but a cute smile on her face

• Not a hug fan, but I do like just putting my hand around girls' neck and pull them close when we are walking side by side.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I've never been a hugger. It's not that I don't like them, it just feels weird to me. The only people I ever hugged in my life are my dad, my brothers and my 3 best friends. One of my best friends committed suicide when we were 14, I was too shocked to even cry or bat an eye at the news. Hell, I didn't even cry at her funeral. Then one time, I was visiting her family and her mother just hugged me and started crying. I don't know why, but there's just something about a mother's hug (even if she isn't my mother), that makes you snap, break down and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Looking back, that was one of the most bittersweet memories I have.

• The ones I get from my family are normal lol BUT the best hugs from families are when I'm going back home in the airport and I see them standing waiting for us... I ran to one of my uncles and hugged him tight coz I really missed him!
    rather than that, it was in my dream lol, a guy that I met on here, we became close friends and then got in a relationship, it was the first dream I had about him, and oh my god that hug was the best ever 😍

• My mom.. I haven't hugged anyone ever since she died..

• When you haven't seen someone for a very long time and you finally do. That tight hug you don't want to let go of. That's the best hug experience.

• This guy I hugged he gave really good hugs. He was tall, and his body just fit perfectly on mine. Teddy bear hugs, or whatever you call it. But yeah that was the best hug I've experienced.

• It was with my brother
    When he left my country and I didn't know when I was going to see him
    We both cried a lot and stood like that for about 6 or 7 minutes

• When I first hugged my boyfriend It was the best feeling ever.

• I hugged my friend once during a really bad storm. She has anxiety and thunder scares the shit out of her so we got under the bed and I held her so she wouldn't cry. It made me feel like a hero😊

• My dad's given me the best hugs

• From my parents probably especially after a hard day!

• Omg one day I was walking with my friends on a boardwalk and there was these guys with "FREE HUGS" shirts.

So I was just gonna walk pass them, but one of the guys was like, "Do you want a hug? Its free."

So then I said sure and he opened his arms wide to embrace and picked me up. It also helped that he was really attractive too!

I still think about that hug sometimes cus it had to be like 2.5 seconds, but felt like a good minute 🙊🙉😍😍😍