Is this not weird?

So I get up this morning at 5 AM. I grab my computer and I notice this like... yellowy/orangey spot on the bottom of my bed.

The sheets are brand new and I don't have any food or beverages in my room. I keep trying to think of what it could be. It wasn't anything dripping from the ceiling or anything I spilled... but the spots only about 12" x 6" so I'm like whatever.

I grab the paper, I go take a shower, brush my teeth... I come back into the room and the yellow spot is literally now covering half the bedding.

Im like.. what the actual fuck. What could cause that? I'm trying to think of everything. I didn't get anything on my pjs I checked them. Any ideas?

I have no pets, it's a platform bed. I checked under and above.
Also I live alone and don't currently own juice and it's 100% dry.. like a stain

Most Helpful Guy

• Who you going to call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

Most Helpful Girl

• I did my own Homework deal, and it could very well Be... Body oils.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't have oily skin tho and I'm very clean. And what's weird is it like... grew without me there. And the sheets are new. I'm like wtf

Did you figure it out? Get out the stain?

@SarahsSummer This Particular "Stain" I had on my own sheets one time, I didn't get out. xx

What Guys Said 5

• I think you're a bed wetter in denial!

• Something is underneath it.

• could be possinble that any pet did that if you have any pet or when you gone to take a shower someone came to your room and did something

• Apparently.. you don't live alone..
    U scared? U should be.
    Be careful at night.

• I heard a story about a Japanese man who found out there was a lady living in his closet for over a year. He kept on noticing food missing and stuff being, you know, not how he left it. So being suspicious he put cameras up throughout the place. When he left for work she came out of his closet and I guess did her thing. Pretty crazy, must have been one heck of a big closet.

• It's something underneath the sheets.

What Girls Said 6

• maybe a pen?

• Did you wash the sheets before you put them on the bed?

• No, I got them a couple days ago and just put them on. Eww what if someone returned them!!!

• Or it could be the chemicals reacting to sweat, heat, etc... that's why it's important to always wash things before you use them.

You could try washing them and see if the stains come out but if they don't talk to the store about returning them.

• Whaaaaattt >_< is it juice? Is there something under the mattress?

• MAYBE, there is something living inside your bed!

• Could be a burn from your computer overheating, or a rust stain from the washing machine.

• That's what I was thinking. Wasn't sure if that could happen. It is 100% dry. But not sure how it'd get so big.

• How big is your laptop?

• Were you leaking? It might have been from you.