Guys, Is it a turn on when a girl is slightly aggressive and can kick or punch hard?

So I used to take karate and the guys working there would always smile and comment to each other about how strong I punched

25

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• No, being aggressive is a turn-off.

• maybe it depends if he can have fun with you in other sports or if he also do karate along with you. Just your ability to knock him on his ass alone is not a turn on. Though it is nice when a women can handle herself.

• It is impressive - Yeah I suppose if you like strong independent women you would find it attractive so I would probably like it.

• Sure it can be.

• nope! that´s a huge deal breaker. being able to punch hard is ok. it means you´re probably fit... but being slightly agressive is a no go.

• Well, we'll have to see. Me, I'm a black belt in taekwondo, it'd be nice to have a woman who can kick ass alongside me.

• Yeah :D
    sparring partners!

• I'm sure you could KO Tyson!! lmao

• Yes, I like a girl who can hold her own in a fight

• not really

• I find girls in martial arts uniforms sexy. Trust me, I have no problem dating another martial artist.

• its not really a turn on,, its good to know she can defend herself tho

• Impressive, but not really a "turn on".

• Don't care whatsoever.

• Yep, I like that :)

• It's not a turn on lol. It's just like wow that's impressive.

• Yeah

• I think it is cool! This guy and I would try to do choke outs on each other, and I liked it.

• No, it's a turn off

• Only if she punches me in the face.

• No it's not a turn on. Actually a turn off.

• A dead put-off

• Yeah it is actually

• Well, guys like a girl who can hold her own. However, don't actually act aggressive in public. That's what guys are for.