When people read large books (700 pages etc.) do they do it all at once?

Or within a span of a couple of days? Or maybe a month?

How does it work?

I can read 200 pages a day if I have the time but I don't enjoy it. It also exhausts me because well why can't the story get to the point lol I don't see the value in long books unless the plot is REALLY good.

Most Helpful Guy

• that would be impressive. it takes me a while to read a book

• Lol I have to force myself to do it.

I used to like reading then completely stopped so it's a little tricky for me to get back to it. But I don't find myself enjoying it the way I used to. I prefer visual mediums like movies.

• I like to read but I don't do it very often, normally on break at work

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the book. Sometimes I read it in a day and some time it takes me months. I prefer long books over short books. Typically the writing is better and the plot line is more complex

What Guys Said 3

• I take my time. I'm a slow reader, I'd take a week I guess if it's 700 pages but if it's an amazing read then I'll read it quickly.

• Days, I try to read two books a month, partly because of finances and partly due to time constraints.

• It takes me a while to read any book. I don't have time & I start to not really understand what I read.

What Girls Said 2

• What is this... "Book" you speak of?

• The Comoran strike series (the silkworm)

• About a week for me.