What do you think of Justin Bieber?

Your reason for hating Justin Bieber?

my own reason: he's not normal, and this video explains what i mean

Updates:
I thought he's a girl after i listened to his song "baby baby baby ohhh"

0|1
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't really ever care but I did hear about a few fucked up things he did and just seems like another kid that got too much money before learning how to be responsible like so many other kids.

Honestly, I feel like fame and money screws up children mental health completely a lot of the time. I don't hate him rather I just feel bad for him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah... I don't hate the guy. I don't know him. I don't waste my time expelling energy hating some punk ass popstar who wants to make an ass of himself. I do the smart thing and don't support him and his fame by reading into all of his crap, buying his music, or even really acknowledging him period.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to not care about him. He was just another teen pop star and I thought the hatred toward him was unwarranted.

After the past year though, I've decided he was a undeserving destructive jerk.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate him. I don't like him either and I don't listen to his music but I have no reason to hate him.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't hate him, i like his music

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck him. Why? Because he was born in my country.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh, I know almost nothing about him or his music.

0|1
    0|0
  • people love to hate him but they don't even know him. I like a lot of his music.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he is strange

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• a talented songwriter. i don't like his music but clearly he is talented in that department

he seems like a douche in his everyday life

0|1
    0|0
  • He's an overall douchebag to everyone including his fans

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate him because he reminds me of a bully who used to pick on me. His bratty attitude, along with his dress style and YOLO way of troublemaking is exactly how he used to be behave.

I consider Bieber one of my top three most hated musicians, along with Miley Cyrus and Kanye West.

0|1
    0|0
  • he has 5 people writing lyrics for him and the only shit they can come up with is baby baby baby baby baby baby baby oh baby baby baby baby oh. what bullshit.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a little strange.

I thought it was a girl singing Baby, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • The drugs, the careless driving, ... you know, the negative things

0|1
    0|1
    • LMAO I love the fight one hahahahahaa so true

• yeah, i laughed a lot when he jumped on that guy :D

• It's good that celebreties have those bodyguards, because there will always be haters. I don't know if Justin realizes it, but I've seen him get carried away after receiving comments, forcing the bodyguards to save him

• Makes good music, but is generally a douche.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hear his breath smells like cum.

0|1
    0|1
  • He's just some massive douche, lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • i don't give a fuck about him.

0|1
    0|0
  • idiot and uncharismatic asf