What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's on my upper back, I don't even know if it's a birth mark or a scar.
    I think a scar and I remember my mom saying something hot had dropped there when I was a baby but not sure if she was joking

What Girls Said 10

• I have a scar of two cresting dolphins on my arm. I got a henna tattoo when I was younger that I had an allergic reaction to and it burned my skin off and whenever I tanned, the dolphins stuck out like bright white. Not sure if they're faded or not though, haven't been tanned for ages :P

• Stretch marks.

• I got a scar from an iron on my hand when I was 15. I tried to iron a shirt for an interview and failed miserably. It looks like a triangle with a lighter patch from where the steam comes out.

• och i felt that myself

• I have acne scars, but thats it

• I don't really have any weird ones from any usual circumstances

• i've got a retinal scar on my left eye, i mean i can't see it or anything but my eye doctor says it's there. no clue what it's from.

• maybe it got scratched some how

• I had MRSA when I was 11 and I have a really small scar from it on the back of my arm

• I have a scar on my right palm, it looks like a giant "A". Got it from a glass bottle that I landed on when I was 15. Ten stitches!

• Och that must of hart

• Not sure if it's weird or not? I have a scare from a knife below my right breast.

• I've got a thin perfectly straight scar down my finger from glass when I was a kid and had a little fight. It looks like a seam lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Probably the scars on my shoulders from a household iron. Second is the sword scar on my right index finger from when a katana blade skipped the hand guard on my sword.

• The back of my head is flat because I leant against a wall a lot as a baby if that counts.

• i have a scar below my back, its really weird because it does not go away and it has been there for years, i dont know how i got it. it always as i remember it.

• I have a cross-shaped scar under my right pec that I have no clue how I got. 😕

• I only have one scar, it's not really weird though. It's just from when I had my appendix removed, but it ruptured so they had to leave it open instead of stitching it close, so it is a pretty gnarly looking scar.

• I fine line above my right eye. Near miss from a 7.62x39 round.

• I have one near my penis in my groin area because I had a hernia operation down there when I was about 12 :/

• I got scratched by a baby.

• between the ribs. you how you get these..

• It's not weird but I have a big sort of banana shaped scar on my leg from 10 years ago when I hit a sharp rock in the sea. Around 8cm long