Tell me about the best holiday (vacation) you’ve ever taken?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I went to London with my best friend last year <3 Met wonderful people there.

And I also really, really loved Barcelona. We were a bigger group, and spend a great time there. Will definitely go back.

What Girls Said 6

• Backpacking with friends down the coast in South Africa. Two weeks of fun, sun and unexpected treasure.
    Small coastal towns with a lot of culture. Beaches so private it feels like you are on a secluded island.
    Do it again in a heart beat

• taking a trip with my parents

• I never had one.

• Went hiking in the swedish mountains with friends, one week without any electronics and just being in nature

• Going to Florida last summer. It was my first time in the States. I enjoyed surfing and tanning in the sun. Loved all the junk food. The parks there are amazing. I love rollercoasters and waterslides :) the only bad thing was the god damn rain haha

• Tunisia with my sister, her friend and my friend. I met some amazing people there, and they lived there so they made sure we didn't get bumped with
    cab fares and stuff when other tourists were paying like double what we paid lol. Our hotel was right next to the beach, so that was nice. The food was so good too. I want to go back so badly. My friend went back last year and bumped into some of the same people we hung out with there. I know when I go again it won't be the same because that was just a really nice holiday, but it'll still be nice.

What Guys Said 3

• In 2007, I backpacked Europe with three other friends. I was there for three weeks and I visited 13 cities in 5 different countries. It was the best time of my life.

• When i went to Lebanon to visit my family. Thinking about it makes me want to move back.

• Siberian train ride from Vladivostok to Moscow.