Do you love sun or the rain?

I hate sun and the hot. It makes me depressed.

Cloudy and cool weather is great, but not that cold.

Which one do you prefer and why?

Do you love sun or the rain?

VS:

• I love sun, hot weather, beach etc.
  • I love cloudy weather, rain, foggy weather, cool weather, jungle and greens etc.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the rain.

I don't like the destruction caused by hurricanes, but I love to go outside and stand in them and feel the power of nature, and the coolness, and the stinging in the face as the water drops hit you at 75mph to 100mph. It is awesome and there is really nothing quite like it. You can see horizontal vortices* as the wind rips through the trees on the adjoining property, and smashes into a building, shooting water vertically like a hydrant 20 or 30 feet in the air.

It gets fun when it knocks you off your feet, but I go inside after I start hearing trees snapping.

*I hate when I am right and spell check is wrong.

I want to find a remote, uninhabited Island in the pacific which is about to get hit by a Category 5, and go ride it out where nobody else would get hurt. It would be awesome. I want to see what 12 to 24 hours worth of 200mph to 225mph wind gusts and 190mph sustained looks like in person.

What Girls Said 18

• I love the rain and a good gentle thunderstorm preferably in a cabin tucked away in the mountains somewhere.

• The rain <3 Unless I am in a tropical area/or something where the road gets muddy and I have to be out all day

• Give me rain on a hot day.

Don't care about fog and don't like cold weather.

- Do love the wild/forest/woods though. :3 I miss visiting my grandparent's farm during the summers.

• I love the rain :)
    I'm happy yesterday it rain a lot and the temperature was only 13 ° even if we're in summer. It was perfect ^-^

• I love sun, hot weather, beach etc.

• I love the rain

• SAME! Sun drains my energy. Dark, rainy evenings are the best.
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...1x0xd11szol4po1_500.gif

• I love cold weather, rain, fog, and thunderstorms😍⚡☔❄☁

• I love rain.

• I love the sun. I'd marry it if I could ☀️

• I love the sun, but not extremely hot weather.

• can't stand overly sunny weather gives me a headache, spring is the best, but between summer and autumn/winter I would pick the later any day...

• I hateeeeeeee rainy weather, only time I like it is when I'm about to sleep. And I also hateeeee winter/cold weather.
    I love spring and summer only.

• sunny when i'm outside, raining when i'm inside

• Blazing hot sunshine is essential in my life.
    The hotter, the better.

• I love rain and a cloudy day, even foggy weather. I like the cold too as long as its not too cold.

• I love the sun cus here in Canada we get awful winters.

• I guess the sun.

What Guys Said 15

• Both in different ways, but mostly rain. (So long as I'm not in it. lol)
    I love beaches and the sea, but mostly just looking at it. Cooler areas I don't like visually as much as the sea, but still like them a lot. As for physical likes, cool is much more comfortable. Not cold, of course, but like a fan. Cool wind helps me sleep.

• I like colder weather, but not freezing cold.
    Just not hot enough to get sweaty.
    Something like San Fran weather.

• I like, I don't think if say love it's just too strong of a word for this, but I like rain. I don't care for cloudy weather that fails to produce rain though.

• prefer more sunny days. but love the occasional cloudy rainy day

• I like rain because we don't get it too much here in socal. It's sunny and nice here everyday lol. NO complaints

• Rain relaxes me. I love rainy weather... well to a point I like it.

• Cool weather is okay, but fuck rain.

• no if you fuck the rain, that means the end of the world coz we need rain too

• I like rainy weather, and when its overcast it makes the world look like a movie because it adds a little tint to everything

• the sun... but not too hot. around 20°C

• I like rain a lot, but i also like sun when it's not very hot.

• between the 2, id choose sun.. but if you said a snowy winter vs a hot summer, id choose snow

• I'm into the sun

• I love the rain cuz it hardly ever rains in so cal. our weather is hot and sunny almost every day and it gets boring.

• both are good for diffrent things

• I love sun, hot weather, beach etc that's why I moved to the desert. We only get about 10" of rain in a year. Everyone looks forward to monsoon season when it rains.