So if you had to tell someone somethings that make you feminine what would they be?

just as it says apart from period pains

Most Helpful Girl

• long hair, makeup, getting my nails done, loving dick in my mouth, wanting to take care of my man, nurture him and make sure he's happy, wearing pretty clothes, my love for shopping. lol

What Girls Said 1

• How nurturing I am. If I see my boyfriend doing something that I think might indicate that he's uncomfortable or in pain, I always ask him if he's okay and don't let it rest until I'm convinced he's being honest (whatwith many guys placing their masculinity in the amount of pain they can suck up and deal with.)
    If a friend of mine is sick, even if it's just a sorethroat, I'll usually drop by their place with some real honey (none of that store-bought sugar water) to help them feel better.

What Guys Said 4

• what is something that you would tell someone that "make you feminine"?

like an example? i tell my guy friends i love them. don't know if that's what you mean

• Tit milk

• Identifying as a female.

That's it.

• squat