If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aim low to avoid disappointment

• it's a very good advice

• I can add to this aim realistically and have realistic goals. Know your own strengths and weaknesses or limitations. No point of aiming for some goal or goals that are like impossibly difficult or that they are unrealistic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Entirely hypothetically speaking this is everything what I've been thinking about what to say:

Oh, so you were just brought into this reality recently huh? Welcome to this miserable crapsack absurd world filled with cruelty and injustice buddy. I really hope your parents truly did "love" each other before bringing you into existence here and I sure hope that they remain that way after as you're growing up. Because if they don't, then that's really really going to fucking suck big time!

Welcome to Planet Earth. Welcome to the club of humanity, a species that is so divided and constantly fighting and destroying each other over petty little unimportant things.

Welcome to this really harsh reality filled with lots of difficulties, pain and suffering, miseries, disappointments, struggles, rejections, unhappiness, that is unless somehow you are a lucky mofo born to parents that have really good position in this world or great wealth or financial stability, then maybe you're really really lucky and you might just get spoiled, maybe.

More often than not, nothing in this world ever comes easy, so don't expect it to. There's much hardships and hard work that comes with life in this reality. There's too many things you have little to no control over in this world, nothing is ever completely guaranteed, but you'll eventually realize that some day.

Oh, and uh, you're going to have to figure out what you really want to do with your life, and make plans, create your own meaning or purpose for your own life, otherwise someone else will make plans for you. And guess what plans they would have for you? Not much. Create your own destiny.

One last thing, your time here in this world is limited just like the rest of everyone else here. So make the most of it and enjoy it and have fun because life's a limited time offer, you can only enjoy it while it lasts because you won't be able to when it's time's up as no one can absolutely be certain when their time will be up. Life is shorter than you actually think that it is, so try not to fret over things that make you unhappy and things that are beyond your control.

Take care of yourself.

What Girls Said 15

• "Don't sweat the little things."

• Don't be an asshole to others just because they're different from you.

• - Trust your instincts -

• "stop crying, u little piece of shit"

• Never ever go against your nature for anything or anyone. It's the advice my dad gave me and I live by it everyday.

• Treat others how you would like to be treated.

• Make good use of your health and youth while it lasts

• Nothing because they wouldn't understand me.

• Always be true to yourself in life, no matter what.

• It's a newborn they don't understand.

• just assume he or she can understand

• If they understand then I'm going to have to go with trader joes mac and cheese. Life will teach them anyway I might as well let them have fun before the world screws them up.

• Make your own decisions and don't follow what everyone else is doing just to look cool or fit in.

• Ignorance is bliss, so avoid the internet.

• Get away with as much as you can while you're cute😊

• Just die

• I guess you mean life's shitty world is not a good place you should never born Am I right?

• Even if I gave the newborn child advice, it won't understand or remember it

What Guys Said 12

• "Seriously, just crawl back in. It's safer in there."

• get gud

• can't turn a ho into a housewife.

• Eat. For the love of god eat.

Or... Please sleep through the night. It's just 8 hours.

• see that doctor? dont trust him, his gonna cut a piece of your dick without you consent.

• Welcome adversity and pain. They will be your best teachers.

• I wouldn't be able to do it. They're newborns and don't have language skills.

• I wouldn't, it's a new born baby he/she isn't going to

• "Run. Just run."

• Follow your dreams and don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it.

• Eat your vegetables

• Women are fucking crazy.