How can I find someone to really love me?

I dont need a beautiful girl ! And also i dont want a girl that will love me for my look What i want is just a supportive, emotional, cheerful, ordinary girl. Why can't i find the one who will really love me for who i am... How did you find yours? How can people have happy families? Ya help me please i am just a harmles boy who wants to have a happy life Maybe she is here who knows

Most Helpful Girl

• By actively looking for a person who meets all of your 'requirements'. Love is not something you can find in your local supermarket, nor is it something that will find you if you sit there and do nothing.

• Dont think like this :( sitting here is not the only thing i do trust me

• okay, what are you doing in an effort to actively find someone to spend the rest of your life with?
      I met my boyfriend in high school, then ran into him by chance at uni.

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl who love you will come to you. Dont worry

• Oh my friend i hope you are right

What Girls Said 2

• There is a lot of ways. You gotta search deepier. Like commutative places, activities, online dating , work and by mutual friends.

• Maybe she is...

• Girl What do you mean? She is you? :)

What Guys Said 1