Should we ban "assault" trucks?

Clearly there is problem, when can we get some common scene truck reform? There should be background checks and no one should be aloud be to own an assault truck.

If you haven't figured it out im being sarcastic and trying to show the lack of reasoning the gun grabbers have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trucks are motorised vehicles that first and foremost quite simply get you from A to B. Yes, you can kill people with them, but unlike guns, that is not their intended purpose. You can also kill people with lifts, hotels, ovens, hairdryers, ...

Your little analogy was fun, but sadly it didn't work! :)

• random fun fact: in the last year, more americans have died to toddlers playing with a gun than to acts of terrorism

• so lets ban terrorist.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Ah, but how do we classify an assault truck, vs a semi-automatic truck?

Number of gears?
    Automatic transmission vs manual?
    Horsepower?

Remember, trucks don't kill people; people kill people.

• any that looks "scary". Clearly any automaic or semi-automaic should be banned, no one needs that.

• How is it that no one is talking about the fact that the truck was filled with Guns and grenades in a place where they are totally outlawed. Like I don't even think you can go to a range as a civilian

• We should ban beatles and smart cars... if i go out by getting rammed by a smart car, bury me in a shallow grave with no lettering

• I'm a fan of your satire, but what what makes a truck an "assault truck"? You can't just say that all scary looking trucks are "assault trucks".

• Yes, because "they're black and look scurry" hahaha

• Except guns are specifically made as weapons for killing things.

• but trucks kill more people

• More kids are killed by trucks whats the difference if it was accidental.

Do you have the same feelings about gun grabbers who do the same thing for their political non-sense?

• Very few are killed by large trucks. As were separating vehicle classes this is accurate.

Yes.

• Lmfaooo

• somebody already did this yesterday.. you're late

• We should ban breathing too since the killer was breathing air when he killed all those people.

Give me a fucking break.

• Some places have already done that.
    Only a ninny can compare trucks with guns.

• Yeah, definitely. If people didn't have "assault" trucks, they couldn't kill people with it!

• Yes, need to ban assault trucks now!!

• hahahaha

• Wow what an insult to those who have just tragically lost their lives and all the love ones left with nothing but pain.

You show real class.

• I have to listen the gun grabbers do this every time something happens with a gun

• This is your time for a political statement? You see fit to use this horrific tragedy to make your point about guns?

You may want to rethink your priorities in life.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd be happy if we get some even more basic things passed. Not allowing people on terrorist watch lists to buy guns, for example. Or not letting people avoid background checks at gun shows. But no, even the most common sense ideas are shot down and have people freaking out over their guns being taken away. It's just sad at this point.

• There was anothetr question that made this joke yesterday, and I played along with it not knwing what it was referring to, but in the aftermath of the tragedy I feel it, and this one as much, is kind of inappropriate.

• Gun control supporters always do this type of stuff.

• Yes, and I object to it then too. (You know I am anti-gun control, etc) It isn't any less inappropriate to make fun of them in the same way...

• The difference is that trucks aren't made to kill. Guns are. Your argument is invalid.

• Lol is this for real?

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• Yes, because every moron should be able to purchase a gun.