Military coup attempt has emerged in Turkey.. What do you think?

There is big revolution and military coup attempt realises in all around of Turkey. What do you think about it? Does it damage the Turkish economy or development and innovations? What is your general opinion about this incident?

If I made a mistake in my sentences or letters, Forgive me please... We're thrilled about military coup attempt...

Most Helpful Girl

• I am worried about the people.
    I am not much educated about that but I really hope they are alright and they don't get overtaken.

What Girls Said 1

• gawddd i wish i could speak turkish, can someone translate what turkish gag is talking about. i'm dead curious.

• What page do you want to read , send me it

• @chintita youve read my post?

• @Prochto yeah, thanks :D i was looking at live coverages

What Guys Said 2

• A low flying Jet flew over my mate's house in Istanbul and heard gunshots. Just hope it goes well for Turkey.

• smahala1991 must be furious. he does nothing but watch the news and post a "breaking news" question and you beat him to the punch.