Every woman deserves to be given flowers for no special reason or occasion other than the fact that she is beautiful inside & out. Agreed?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're going to make a girl feel really happy some day

Most Helpful Guy

• Whole heartedly.
    In fact, I object fervently to 'holidays' like Valentines and birthdays because they are just excuses to treat someone special who should be treated special frequently. Not once or twice a year.

What Girls Said 13

• well, i love flowers. but my man is very allergic, so i wouldn't ever ask him for them.

that said, he does show his love for me in other ways: taking care of me post-op, getting me a hot water bottle when my feet are cold, taking me out in the middle of the night to buy me french fries because it's that time of the month and i'm craving salt like a mofo... and i love him for it. :) <3

• Hmm maybe if she likes them, flowers are great however they shouldn't just be given because theyre deserving, give them because you want to. Not everyone wants flowers but the gesture if nice

• It's a sweet gesture, but it's not necessary. I'll take hugs, kisses, and sex from my partner to show his love, appreciation, and want for me. 😜

• Yeah if she's into that then go ahead. I personally don't care for flowers but then again my opinion is irrelevant.

• Im not big on flowers. Theyre fine i appreciate the gesture but really his attention is what i deserve to be given.

• Awww.. that's so sweet...

• Not really, no. Flowers are awesome but it is not something that one 'deserves'.

• Flowers are pretty

• Agreed!! I don't like gifts at all. But flowers are just so sweet. An effortless reminder. Doesn't cost much too.

• YES YES YES!!!

• Disagree because that's cruel having so many flowers cut and given to people only to wither and die. :'(

• Not everyone woman is beautiful inside and out though.

• Disagree.

ie: I personally HATE flowers.

What Guys Said 9