Any ideas to give my small room more space I have a lot of stuff and a small room?

I have a small closet as well a twin sized bed and a lot of books perfume, makeup clothes and blankets. And I have two bookshelf and a dresser but those take up most of my space. I also have nightmare before Christmas themed room if it matters.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Pack up things you dont use regularly that can be placesd in a storage bag vaccum it up and stick it under your bed. put books in boxes stick em under there too

• Paint your room white or a light pastel if it already isn't light colours open the space up making it look bigger than if actually is ;)

• I have the same problem so I took out my closet doors. They were slide ones so I slipped them off and took them to the garage. It makes my room look bigger and makes me clean my closet often because I have to look at it all the time.