Long distant relationship advice?

The guy that I am dating is overseas in the army right now for 3 months. Before he left he and I have been dating for a few weeks after we met each other and we have been spending as much time as we could with each other. Before he left he told me that when he came back that we were going to spend more time together and that if it became serious with us than that would be good but if not then that would be good too. Honestly I think my anxiety is taking over because all that I can think about is "What if he comes back and does not want to be with me anymore?" I do not want to wait all of this time for him to come back to me and he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Another thing that is bothering me is that since he has left we have not been communicating as much (he says because there is no connection and that he is busy) I understand that but I am pretty sure that if he really cared about me or wanted to be together that he would sneak a message in or something. I like him a whole lot and I know that he likes me but I just don't want him to come back and not like me anymore Advice? Am I just being paranoid?

What Guys Said 1

• Military relationships are hard and not for everyone. Most guys can't wait to get back home to their woman. You really don't have opportunities to sneak in a call or whatever. The needs of the Army will always come first. Millions have made these relationships work and most have a don't ask don't tell policy of what happens on deployment

What Girls Said 1

• Many times, there really is no way to communicate if you are in the military. You get designated times to write letters or call or whatever, especially depending on where he is. If you really like the guy, stick it out and see where things go.