Are you lonely?

Or do ever feel lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes.
    big differnece to being alone and lonely..
    feel it all the time but at the end of the day we are all on our own. locked in this bag of bones and minds by ourselves given two hands and two feel and two eyes to get us through hopefully 75 years on this spaceship!
    you just have to make sure you like the person you are lonely with... You.
    and i speak from experience... once you can be alone with yourself and not feel lonely... you have passed go and collected 200 dollars.!
    if you can do that... you will never be lonely!

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, all the time. Because people are social beings by nature; solitary confinement will always lead to insanity eventually, no matter how anti-social the person is. And being alone forever sucks.

• Yeah I feel lonely all the time, my family ditched me twice to go golfing for the day and to go to the gun range for the day, both this week, my date cancelled on me and was being a bitch. Keep in mind I don't work so Monday-Friday I am home alone all day pretty much its really annoying. I think boredom and loneliness combined is what depression is

• I think most people have experienced loneliness at some stage in their lives.

• No , I don't have a great need for people , I'm a single dad , so it's a good job I don't crave a social life , alone does not = lonely , being surrounded by the wrong types of people is much worse. Also women are naturally more social than men are.

• You have the kids though to always keep you company, I imagine. I think you're not really "alone" in that case. by the way, props for being a single dad.

• @ak666 Cheers fella , it's hard at times as also work FT , just my son here today , as my daughter is on a sleepover until this evening

• im alone but do not feel lonely

• Nah, got friends and family!

• yeah sometimes I feel like that

• Rarely, I'm usually dying for some alone time, but yeah I suppose ocassionally

• Always.

• I like solitude. I hardly ever feel lonely.

• Occasionally yes.

• Yes. Sometimes

• Well I don't feel lonely... Do you?

• Nope.

• all the time :-(

• Nearly constantly

• Sometimes, especially since the market for people like me (not wealthy, below average looks) is essentially non-existent. You learn how to deal with time, so it has not been too bad in recent years.

• Yep, I'm lonely.

• Sometimes, but I'm an introvert so I'm a immune to loneliness 😎

• Yes. It's boring here.

• I am OK. Its better to be lonely rather than broken heart by girls

What Girls Said 6