4 exams in a row! Where and how to begin? Tips please?

Hello

So after a month my exams starts... I have one on 17 August and than I have 11 days inbetween the next exams ( 4 in a row! from 29 aug-1sept) and one of them is in the afternoon so i'll be home late and the next following exams is in the morning... how can I deal with that?

Does anybody have tips with what exam i start the best etc... How to organize it... i'm a little worried... :/

The order is this:
-Construction: only construction details (floor, wall, ceiling...) and I have to correctly draw them for the exam

-History-ish subject: mostly data's of charters and what the charters are about
-the third exam is called (comfort and skin): a course about the comfort in house, isolation (temp) incl calculations...
-management
-structure/engineering

Most Helpful Guy

• Study each separately. Focus on the exams in the order your taking them. Also study but take lots of breaks and don't over study. And quiz yourself with flash cards to see how much you remember and know. And good luck on all the exams.

• I was planning to learn it in a reversed order so that i have 6 days before the exam on 17 aug (otherwise I think i'll forget what I learned if I study it in the order I'm having them...
      ( I gave myself 6 days to study each exam exclusive the 11 days I have 'extra)

• I think I start by dividing the exams in howmuch work it have to study?

• That sounds like a great idea. Dividing it up is good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to do an exam about 6 different subjects in a day and I had to know basically all that I studied in one year so it was a lot of stuff. I suggest you to make a plan like "from 7am to 10am I'm studying this" then a 15 minutes break and you start studying again and then the break and so on, you have to study all day and after dinner you revise everything, this should work :)

What Guys Said 5

• Study and practice the questions in the time that you have. Get enough sleep before each exam. Do not cram or get stressed out. At the time of the exam tell yourself "I either know my shit or don't so there is nothing to worry about". Do not think about the results or consequences of these exams. Just focus on understanding what these exams are testing you on.

• Are you working right now? There's not much to say about it, other than start studying right now.

• Yes I am, all the courses are organized and ready to start, but in which order I have not yet a clue :/
      I was going to start with the last exam first (reversed order) so I can study for the exam on 17 in 6 days just before the day comes... (i gave myself 6 days to study each exam excl the 11 days i have 'extra' )
      Is this a good idea?

• #4 is individual. I found 2 hours works best for me.
      #6 is something that you have to be careful about. Not all material on said topic is accurate.

• The order is this:

-management
      -structure/engineering

• I am in the same problem :D I will start studying on Monday. 5 weeks is enough

• I hope it will be enough! Good luck!

• Just make a plan. I have 5 exams for end of August and September but only 2 of them are hard. I start on Monday and plan to study every day for 4 hours. Do the math make a plan. It will be okay.

• Start in a reverse manner. Like study the exam subject first and follow the order. Also remember spending enough time and stop this one day before you exams commence (the 4exams). Stay calm. Stay focussed.
    Create a time table and follow it religiously.
    Best of luck. Hope you rock it :)

• IGNORE THEM UNTIL THE 15TH.

What Girls Said 0