Would it be funny to wear this to the mall on the hottest day of the year?

I just want to see people's reactions lol... yes I'm bored. Yes that's really me... :p

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably would Look Twice but being Nice... Say to myself if I were alone, Looking, "Something is cooking. This person is not Right."
    However, Nothing surprises for I have lived all over. Anything Goes, even in the Snows or No Snows.
    Good luck and Cute!! xx

What Guys Said 9

• Funny for whom exactly? You'd probably be dying of heat stroke so I'm not sure if you'd find it funny. The paramedics probably won't find it funny lol

Honestly, I don't think everyone around you will appreciate your sense of humor. Some people might feel uncomfortable for you, some might feel bad and think you have a mental disability, most probably won't notice you, some might get plain annoyed, and a VERY select few might assume that you did this as a joke to amuse strangers. I'm not sure if it's worth the effort. Maybe if you did it with friends it would be a little funnier, just my opinion.

• Well, security people are trained to suspect people wearing excessive clothing in hot weather. Don't be surprised if you have them following you around especially if they're armed.

• Definitely not done.

• I couldn't do that - I would need a five gallon jug to stay hydrated

• Yep 😂
    That would be fun

• - Record with hidden camera, or friends recording
    - Youtube it.

DO IT !!!

• I bet you don't have the courage to do it ! And then post here on GaG !

• Lol it would make heads turn but you will be really hot!

• Don't do it...

• Yes, do it

What Girls Said 13

• lol do it

• hahaha thanks! lots of people here are way too serious, it's just a bit of fun lol

• As cold as they keep malls, restaurants, theaters etc in the summer, it's probably appropriate.

• Yeah! It's my environmental protest against using so much electricity!!

• lmao I wouldn't be surprised if you faint from a heat stroke
    DO IT I WANNA SEE PEOPLE'S REACTION lol :D

• Do it!

• Wow that would be impressive if you can pull that off. Don't forget a fur hat lol

• How would that be funny?

• You definitely would get some looks. I'm not sure how comfortable you'd be, hah.

• hahaha mall's have AC so... lol I just want to see people's looks haha

• No I wouldn't find it funny. I'd think you were weird

• I wouldn't find it funny honestly. I would probably not even notice

• Please don't give yourself heat stroke.

• Mall's have AC... I just think it would be funny to see how people react, especially if i buy a coffee or something lol

• It's not always good AC. The malls in my area will only put the AC four degrees cooler than it is outside in order to save power in the summer.

• ehehehe ur shoeess :D :D

• you'll just faint

• I don't think so, malls have AC lol :p

do you think it would be funny though to see people's reactions? :)

• I said it because I fainted into the mall when I was only wearing a light pants and a short so XD

Yes, really funny they'll watch you like "Do she come from Siberia or something? Are she crazy " for this kind of thing older people are the funniest XD

• Not so much funny because you would faint for sure.