Do any of you have some paranormal experiences?

I've had one and I actually had video footage in my old phone. I was maybe a sophomore when I downloaded this app called "Video Star ". I was addicted to making music videos. One day, I was in my room and I was lip syncing to a one direction song (I know 😂 I was a fangirl). when I looked back at my video , I noticed a random white thing on top of my head that had a face and it slowly disappeared in my closet. I freaked out and showed my whole family. they were freaking out but they never did anything about it. My aunt (who was 16) was convinced our apartment was haunted and so did I. We would think we saw someone passing by in the hallway when we were alone.
Another event was when I had sleep paralysis which I don't think that's very paranormal but it felt so real. Really creepy. That's a long story so I'll leave it for another post. Do you guys have any paranormal experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am convinced I am a victim of life-long abductions by aliens. There is nothing fun or cool about what I have been through. I could write a book about how it has influenced my life since I was a kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a little kid I was in my grandmothers den sleeping on the floor (the house was crowded for a holiday so she put us in there with sleeping bags).

She had this entertainment center with these little black glass doors. As I was falling asleep I could swear I saw a Victorian style man and woman in the glass. I turned around and there was nobody there.

I never told anyone and then years later (completely unrelated) my mom told me she thought the house was haunted because when she was a kid she found a painting in the attic of a scary looking man and woman who were brother and sister and died there. They lived during the early 1900s.

She made her dad throw the painting out before I was born. I never saw or even heard of it til I was an adult.

• To clarify, I just think it was my mind playing tricks and a spooky coincidence. No more than that. But a scary story!

What Guys Said 9

• When a voice said: "Stand back, let me handle this," and I listened, the other haunts all scattered away in fear. After that, I noticed my catechism class grades improving dramatically. Stuff suddenly made sense that didn't before.

Strange, huh?

• I have photographic evidence of the Moon being below the clouds.

I could post it here if you like?

It is, of course, an optical illusion.

• Sleep paralysis is creepy, and I've had it. But definitely not paranormal.

As for more general paranormal events like the one you described, I've had a few interesting things but nothing verifiable. Can you post a clip of your video somewhere where we could see it?

• None so far. I won't believe in that stuff until I see it for myself.

• I tried to. No one wants to probe me though.

• No. Never. But I never watch horror or ghost movies or anything like that. Think I saw one i theatres once in my life and then decided never again after that and am happy I haven't. When I sleep it tends to be things I think about or parts of my life. I think it all may depend on what people watch on tv, read on the internet, think about etc.

• I once fucked a ghost... does that count? :v
    Yeah I've had one or two after a long time visiting those places... or it could be rats running about I dunno... hope it was 'ghosts' that'd be cool :P

• never. i lack the beliefs of such things.

• Yes.. One time i walked in on my mom in the bathroom early in the morning. She was completly bald with a wig on the counter... And she had no makeup on.. I'm still convinced that wasn't my mom and actually just some creepy alien that decided she could pretend to be my mom for awhile

What Girls Said 12

• Thats creepy! I've had plenty, I've seen a ghost woman, a black mist, black shadow figures outside, I have been touched on my shoulder when no one was around, I have heard my name being called when Im alone, I have even seen a doppelgänger that looked exactly like my sister! That was the freakiest, I wasn't alone either I was with two other people and we watched it. It was strange!

• I haven't had any that I thought of as paranormal, although I've had some pretty strange things happen.

• I've had delusions about it but I don't think so, that would be terrifying.

• I watched someone being possessed...

• I had a lot in my old house, and some in my new, but not sinister like my old house.

• Yes i had one, when i was child i went to my aunt's house and walked alone and suddenly something fast like Wind through behind me

• Not really

• yess sometımes

• nope ı have never had

• I don't know if I imagined it but I had this weird out of body experience when I was really sick and delirious with a fever that this ghost was touching me all over my body and rubbing between my legs, then pulled off my panties and took me from behind. I awoke suddenly with and orgasm while on my knees rubbing my clit.

• Nope, thought i saw some demons once but i was on an ayahuasca trip so I'm guessing no.

• Yeah, I've had three of my own. A bit of background first: I grew up in a house that was built in the 50s. The previous owners had a daughter with the same name as me. After she grew up, the father died, and my parents were sold the house. Since my parents got the house, strange little things happened over the years—tools my mom needed were found out lying in plain sight in the previous owner's workshop, while my mom knew they were put up before; the lights of the workshop would turn on at night sometimes, like someone was inside there working; my mom would find things on the counter that she had been looking for for months; etc. (I wasn't told about any of that before my own experiences because my parents didn't want me to freak out.) I was given the previous daughter's room to sleep in when I was younger. I had the same name as her and her old room. My family added a level to our house when I was sixteen. I was given a new room on the new level.

All of my paranormal experiences happened in my new room, and involved the door opening on its own. I have personally checked and rechecked that the door could not open without a bit of force (my room and the rest of the level had the same layer of carpeting on the floor that made opening the door a bit of an effort).

The first experience I had was when I awoke up at around four in the morning because I dreamt a spider was softly crawling along my foot. It felt like a light touch, and it wasn't going to bite me, but I don't like spiders. I woke up. Then, I noticed my door was open when I specifically remembered hearing the door latch closed before I went to bed. I could see out into the hallway, even. It honestly felt like someone was checking up on me to make sure that I was alright. It seemed like a fatherly feeling I got from the air. I was tired, and I said, "Mr. Wilson, I'm okay, Imma just gonna go back to sleep now. Good night." I felt safe, so whatever. When my alarm went off, my door was latched closed.

My second experience was when I was about to go back to sleep after hitting my alarm, and the door literally POPPED OPEN. I jumped out of bed and said that, yeah, I was gonna get up now. My mom later told me that day that she was muttering to herself earlier about making sure I was awake. We think Mr. Wilson heard her and helped her out. He's a real nice guy. Dead, but still nice and helpful :)

• Aw, that's actually a kind of sweet story.

Like a lot of ghost stories people tell tend to be scary and though yours is still somewhat creepy: you believe a dead man was checking up on you; it sounds like he was a friendly ghost :)