Are you a late bloomer, early bloomer. or normal?

Specify for mental maturity and physical maturity?

For me

Mental - Very Late
I still don't think I have reached full mental maturity and by 18 in some aspects I was still much more babyish than many 16 year olds.

Physical - Somewhat Normal
I got my growth spurt a bit early so I was a taller than most kids my age for a while, but the boobs came a bit late, everything else was normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mentally I'd say late. People say I'm mature for my age and they assume I'm older than really I am because of it. But I don't quite feel it. I tend to undermine my maturity because I've yet to be in a relationship and I was led to think that that missing experience still makes me somewhat of a baby lol. That aside, I feel that I'm still naive about many things and am still trying to find my niche, so that's mainly why I say it.
    Physically, I might be late too. I don't think I'm bound to be the same shape I was since high school forever. Maybe I'll even have an inch left to grow (hopefully lol), comparing myself to my father who didn't seem to fill out until mid-late 20s maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my case, it's different.

Mental- I'm a late bloomer. Sometimes I can be childish or immature. So, I also think I haven't reached full mental maturity yet.

Physical- I'm an early bloomer. My boobs came when I was 12 and they had the same size they have now. And I got my period at age of 11, when my friends and classmates didn't have it.

What Guys Said 8

• Early bloomer physically -- had a head-start in junior high school with facial hair and muscles until the boys really started catching up to me and surpassing me in high school.

Mental -- very late. I was totally shy and reclusive and didn't break out of my shell until after university where I started to enjoy my freedom, making friends, dating, etc. And I still had a lot more growing up to do when it came to relationships (of all sorts).

• I don't think being shy means you lack maturity. I think of it as a personality trait.

• For sure -- but my shyness kept me out of social situations, out of relationships. I had to overcome it to really immerse myself in society and grow up and mature a bit.

• Mentally-I wouldn't say late but I'd say maybe a little slower to mature. At least in some aspects.

Physically-I would say I was probably normal. I mean I got my growth spurt around the same age most other kids did. I started getting pubic hair around 11 years old and my first boner around then.

• Late bloomer very much. I didn't discover my compassion for technology until age 22. And 22 was also the age that lost my virginity.

At 26, I'm still waiting for my real career to start while working on my master's degree.

• sounds very nice

• M: Early

P: Normal

• Mental - Early
    Physical - Normal/Late

• I don't really know

• I'm not really sure of what the "normal" is, so I can't really compare...

What Girls Said 5

• Very late physically.
    Got my period at 14. I had no boobs until my senior year of high school/freshman year of college.

Mentally I don't know. Still not very developed LOOOOL

• I'm an early bloomer. I started wearing actual bras when I was 8 years old and I got my menstrual when I turned 11. I stopped growing at 13 technically so. Lol

• Physical- very young , got my period at 10.
    Mental-i think i was emotionally a super old bloomer lol. I didn't understand myself or my emotions at all.

• I'm 18 and still no period. Talk about late. My own boyfriend laughs at me. My butt is really fat according to all the guys same with my boobs I'm still kinda short though. I didn't even know what sex was until I was 16. I didn't start puberty until I was 16. My brother also laughs at me

• Mental: normal

Physical: very late.