What is the last truth someone told you that you refused to handle?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was told my younger brother was into heroine and cocaine

Most Helpful Girl

• When my dad told me he had cancer. It was a tough one to take.

What Guys Said 16

• definitely. nobody likes me on this site. all im doing is telling the truth. gag even sent me a warning message for being offensive however all i did was present scientific data but apparently thats mean. i wish i was a kid again. only thing stopping me from telling the truth is honor. i wish i had less of it.

• Lol some people tell me I'm good looking, but - and I say this objectively - I simply don't know how to believe them.

• When I was told my younger brother was murdered by his wife.

• No girl in her right mind will ever be able to love you, and you will die alone.

• That the Illuminati exists... I thought it was total BS... then I got invited by a member... yeah... let that sink in...
    I refused obviously... but hey...
    http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/5cuzj7i1Whs/0.jpg

• that girls are majorly turned on by slightly or even majorly douchy guys. i know this is a fact but i reject to accept that in my personal reality xD

• "I want pokemon go" XD

• I can be a nice guy.

• they delete suicidal questions because they don't want to lose money through lawsuits

• I can't remember...
    I don't think it ever happened.

• BeeNee doesn't want me or my friends.

• I don't remember

• no such thing as truth.

• I don't really know

• knowing no woman will want to get involved with me for the next few years until I'm done paying child support since I'm to broke to take them out or home since i live with my Dad for now

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• That albino ice cream didn't exist. My boyfriend was waking me up, in my semi dream state I shouted at him "WHAT ABOUT THE ALBINO ICE CREAM" (meaning I think vanilla) and was met with "You're an absolute idiot"

• When I was 13 and the OB/GYN told me my chances of ever getting pregnant were like a billion to one.

• My friend is most likely dying. I am not accepting it very well.

• certain crimes were ordered

• the #pantiechallenge.. i just can't

• That I will most certainly never be able to be a full time musician/musical theatre performer.

• i'm not looking for a relationship. he wasn't kidding, and i was an idiot.

• My friend told me her brother had been touching her in the past... Lets just say I've never wanted to punch someones brother so much - protective friend.