Be Honest please : do you cheat?

if you want just do it Anonymous but don`t give a fake answer. please

• yes
  • no
  • sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• at least 70% of women are liars

What Girls Said 18

• In the past I've cheated because I was being neglected by my S/O. In no shape or form am I trying to justify it or make it appear that it's okay. We worked it out and I was fortunate he took me back. I don't condone cheating AT ALL! If you are unhappy let the other know otherwise break it off. No body deserves to be cheated on.

• Idunno what's your husband look like? Hillary might be President soon and she'll be looking to get even with Bill. lol

• @rabbit3891 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm definitely not married. I'm too young.

• I've cheated on tests but I will never cheat on a boyfriend.

• I cheated in the past when I was very young and stupid and it didn't matter (my boyfriend/s were cheating too) but I haven't done since I was an adult and I never would.

• I have an issue with cheating when it comes to the elder scrolls games and not using cheat codes. :D

With relationships I don't.

• i have cheated in the past, but i do not cheat now.

• I have never had a reason to.

• No, the only time I would cheat is if we're on a break. But he only cheating id do is kiss and talk to the guy. Nothing more.

• Nope.

• well, i'm currently messing with this guy and we aren't a declared anything, but i haven't seen anyone else. so the answer would be no because i'm loyal to a guy i'm just messing around with.

• what about the other guys.

• no. i didn't really have boyfriends growing up, and the last guy i almost married. i wasn't about to waste a good thing. i would have married him if his sister hadn't ruined it all.

• Never. I've been cheated on in the past and it's horrible would never want anyone to experience that. I despise cheating, and cheaters.

• I never had a boyfriend to cheat
    and If I did I doubt I ll cheat

• I wouldn't ever cheat on someone. It's incredibly selfish and cowardly.

• Never

• lol @ sometiems

• No I wouldn't cheat if I really loved the man

• no on a guy but in games or homework sometimes but very rarely.

• yes i cheated

• do u wanna sleep with me or sth

• lol no i do not... i don't even know you

• Nope

What Guys Said 17

• I've never cheated. Had some possible opportunities that I dismissed quite quickly.

That said, I would be lying if the thought never crossed my mind. For example, if there was such a thing as truly "no-strings attached" sex, like say a virtual reality porno device that's so realistic that it's almost indistinguishable from the real thing (but free of the dating ritual, risks of STDs, pregnancy, etc -- just put on a helmet and have sex), I'd be strongly tempted.

• One of the things that has helped me stay faithful to my wife other than the fact that she means the world to me is that there's no such thing as "no strings attached" for me, unless we're talking about a brothel or something which still has some strings attached and doesn't appeal to me anyway in the slightest.

• When I say "think about cheating", I don't mean to any kind of deep level, and my actions are the opposite (I start reminded women that I'm married if they start coming on to me and keep a distance). What I simply mean is that the sexual urges I have towards every woman I find attractive didn't magically turn off after I got married. If I see some sexy girl walking around in a bikini, a sexual thought is going to pop in my head here and there. That's about the level of the depth of the thought though. I have no interest in juggling a secret life to try to pursue some little fling, jeopardizing losing the most compatible woman I've ever found in my life over it.

• I don't cheat in relationships. I've cheated on a test before.. I was almost done with a final exam and forgot a couple concepts to answer some questions. I went to the bathroom and looked up the concepts on my phone and took like 20 minutes memorizing them so I could answer those questions.. I feel a little guilty...

• I have never cheated on a S/O, and I could never cheat on a test. But that's because when I wrote my tests when acquiring my biochemistry degree the class size was so small the teacher only had 7 people to watch... In med school I am videotaped during my tests, or we are given oral exams. So I can't cheat there either...

• No never, that's a line i don't cross.

• I don't cheat.

• Cheat on relationships? No.
    On tests? I have.

• in relationships? no, never have, never will

in tests or games or other less important stuff. I have

• Nope. I think cheating is wrong so I'd break up with my girlfriend before I did anything with another girl

• Never cheated

• Nope

• I used to, but not anymore.

• The only thing I cheat on is my diet

• I think the only time I cheated on a girlfriend was 6th grade.

• yea on this girl it was fun

• I cheated on a Chinese test once.

• I've never cheated. But I can't promise myself that I never will

• I have cheated once. Not anymore.

• did she find out?

• Thanks man.

• urw bro , let me know how it goes for you ;)