What do you think of Russians?

What do you think of Russians?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I am trying to think about my interaction with Russians - I don't think I met any in real life and online they were so many catfishes it is hard to tell who is real and who is not - Overall I try not to group people until I individually meet them then I can form a proper opinion.

• Am I thinking about the country as a whole or the people? I don't know jack shit about the people, but I know the country's been going through a midlife crisis for centuries. It's changed its name so many times we've just constantly resorted to "Russia". It's quite cold and a significant part of it is unlivable. THey were America's (one of my favorite countries :) ) arch nemesis at one point in time and for another led the charge towards Germany in WWII. But it's also one of the largest countries ever (number one in land area and in the top 10 for population.) It's not my least favorite country.

• If you're hungry enough, they're delicious!

• I only know one, a nice woman. She's a professional violin artist touring the best known theaters in the world with her 'Strad' (Stradivarius). Not enough to speak out about Russians in general. We only talk about music.

• Of the ones I have met or interacted its hit or miss. Some are awesome people and others are not so awesome

• Been getting along fairly well with russians. They are a bit simple and quite rough people most of the times - but they are also loyal and friendly when you get to know them.

• I'm good friends with a Finnish girl so my incredibly limited understanding of Russians is from her. The Finnish don't particularly like the Russians, for various reasons.

• No hard feelings, but the older generation here totally hates russians. I'm finnish so that's the after effect of the war.

• The language is hard! lol.

I've only known a few Slavs and even fewer Russians, but they seem rather introverted and serious to me, at least compared to other Europeans.

• Russian girls are so beautiful , good country. I fucked one Russian girl. She was extremely beautiful. She has a very sexy ass. I don't forget this. That was amazing. I love Russia. So beautiful country with nice people. But I only don't like that Russians are religious and beliver. There is no so much atheism. Thats a bad thing.

• Wtf that collar seems too tight
    And the language seems really hard

• I worked with a group of Russian programmers. They were all excellent and the women were beautiful.

• I'm Canadian sooo... i don't think its vary Canadian to like the Russians hahaha im sure the vast majority of Russians are nice though, the political leaders... not so much...

• Ignorant people

• Te Horoshee :)

• Womem seem great people, men seem problematic... just a quick view from them.

• dirty people

• They get angry very easily.

• Never met one so I can't really formulate an opinion.

• They should be US allies instead of adversaries.

• ahahahahah you must be kidding? we just will give something long thick to them

• @Prochto not sure why you don't want a strong ally. I was trained to kill your kind. You would be better off with friends as the Chinese and terroists grow stronger.

• I don't know any. Some of the girls are probably hot.

• I am sure You are Turkish :D

• im part russian myself, though know none of the language. i once dated one too

• Both they and Nigerians love to scam people on the internet. I wonder if it's the same wirh some of the French beauties on this site that don't speak much.

• Why are they always in such a hurry?

What Girls Said 12

• I really REALLY wanna visit St Petersburg and Moscow someday, the architecture and art is amazing and the culture really interests me. Most Russians I've met so far were super friendly as well.

• I have no good reviews for Russian men through my experience so I better stay silent about them.
    I have many Russian female friends and I think they are all too pretty. Majority of these women dont even drink (No where near vodka). Pretty easy to talk to and are also a little bit conservative.

• I was born on Russian ground so and my dad if half russian so I guess that means I'm russian. Anyway they are not bad people like they show in movies and games.

• They love drinking vodka, they drink like too much. At the age of 13 you almost can't find a virgin girl there. They are good and funny people to have fun with and their politics sucks.

• I think they are racist and rude.

• They have one of the sexiest accents in the world.

• Mm I wonder too, I'm Russian 😀😀😀😀😀

• I used to crush on Russians a lot :D

• Kind of wary around them. They just seem really cold and a little shady. Like you can't trust them.

• I only know a few but they're pretty nice.

• Generally speaking i think they are either from russia or of russian ancestry. I also find that more often than not they speak russian once they are above a certain age. They are usually exposed to a climate more cold than someone living in Malaysia.

• I'm half russian so I like them