Why do guys do really gay things and say "Nohomo"?

You can't just say that you have sex with other guys and say no homo.

0|0
7|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause most are insecure with their masculinity/sexuality to begin with. Most can't even hug another guy without saying no homo. Its honestly sad...

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• They worry that if they don't say it the gay demons will invade their souls and give them THE GAY."NoHomo" is an ancient incantation that supposedly wards off the homosexual spirits.

4|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty damn rare - but it's JOKED ABOUT all the time, which makes it seem FAR FAR more common than it actually is.

That's what happens when a dumb phrase ends up in a popular movie or TV show - it spreads everywhere, even though few people are actually doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Who r u to prevent us from saying what we want to say? The government?

NO HOMO MOFOS

3|0
    0|0
  • well the only time i heard this round me was twelve years ago freshman in college. it was black dudes complimenting each other on their clothing. got to admit they did have a style. no homo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if you suck a guy and say nohomo it's ok and means you're straight but if you just suck them without saying it you are gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you can. It's not gay if you don't make eye contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao I know right

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... Sounds pretty gay to me. Gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • bcoz i got a big dick brah, no homo

1|1
    0|0
  • Because their minds are in the gutter and they can't just joke for the sake of a joke. There's always a disclaimer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only gay if the balls don't TOUCH!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • well its just a joke. you can kiss other women and if you say no lesbo then its not lesbian.

1|0
    2|0
  • Why do girls sometimes kiss another girl and say they aren't a lesbian or bi?

2|0
    0|0
  • No homo makes it not gay, duh.

Chicks just dont get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can be the first to say "No Lesbo" here.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a guy thing. It's nothing to get too offended about

0|0
    0|0
  • trolling?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just the western culture's deep insecurity relationship with homosexual, particularly USA... In other countries we don't have that concept but since western culture is very influential, that term is seeping in other countries too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can. What do you know?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• reputation? pride? i dunno men are all about trying to cover up their love for each other lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They are secretly gay

0|0
    0|0
  • That's because they are gay and they are in the closet.

0|0
    0|0
  • "No homo" is a joke though..

0|0
    2|0
  • I feel like girls can say to their friends ugh you're so gorgeous or omg you're so hot and it will absolutely not be weird, but you will never hear a guy say that to his friend... ever, at most they'll comment on eahcothers muscles, anyway its perceived gay w guys and not girls when those commons r made so guys feel like they have to say nohomo just to make sure the other guys knows

0|0
    0|0