GaGrs whats your IQ? And do you think if you have high IQ you can read other people quite easily?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I told the truth I would just get called a blowhard, conceited or even a liar. So not gonna happen.

• I know right. Only a few people know mine at school, because no one would believe me.

• I remember in third grade, I got a terrible grade in math, people thought I was dumb because of it. The thing was, I only got that grade because I was so bored.
      Two years ago, I basically slept in my math class for a whole semester. People were wondering why I was getting B's when I just slept and did nothing with math the whole time.

• @Thisperson98 omg Ikr! I literally passed through every exam with a pretty good result without ever having really studied at all!
      I'm a bit afraid it's gonna become more of a problem especially when I'm doing my masters later though, as when I might need to study I won't know how to..

Most Helpful Guy

• I have taken some of those crappy online IQ tests, and the results have ranged from 100 to 140! So yeah, I don't know what my IQ is. And I don't know if there exists a way to measure it accurately, except paid Mensa tests (I'm not willing to pay for it).

• go to mensa workout. org if you want a more accurate iq results

• @Blanchmess

Well... people today are too stuck up and self-centred to acknowledge anything positive in others, and that's also the reason I thanked you, for not being like them! :)

• Well they must be too busy for them self. And thank you as well! :)

What Girls Said 10

• I have no idea. I don't think there are any reliable IQ tests on the Internet. I'm okay at reading other people.

• I'm not sure what my IQ is. I haven't taken an actual test, just those b/s ones online, haha.

• I had mine tested by my therapist a while back. I got a score of 126, which she said was pretty impressive.

I read people very well.. sometimes better than I'd like.

• Im as stupid as a doorknob...

• I don't know my IQ.

• Last time I took it I was 14 or 15 and I got 146. I think I can read people well

• I don't know, I've never done an IQ test.

• Between 120-135.
    I guess I'm good at reading others.

• I`ve tested my iq once ( around 7th grade ) and it came out average. I read quite good

• Dont know, never tested it. And id say im pretty good at reading others.

What Guys Said 12

• 128
    -Stanford-Binet 2 years ago
    Still too low to get into mensa. Fack.
    Reading people easily and IQ do not go together well. I have a low IQ compared to my uncle but i was raised by 2 therapists so it makes me empathic with others, meaning i can read most people. But no IQ and reading others is not mutual.

• Have had a test done to me by a professional when I was 7th grade. Apparently I have 145. Still have the test results lying around somewhere.

And being socially competent doesn't have anything to do with an IQ. The things that are tested in an IQ test don't relate to social competence. At best it relates to being a decent observer - so that might make reading other people easier, but thats the biggest amount of correlation I see between the two.

• Never had it tested but it's probably average. I wish it was higher though.

I think I'm alright at reading people but that has more to do with sensing emotions and body language than it does with mental agility.

• IQ has nothing to do with reading people. There are many forms of intelligence. Someone who is an expert at quantum physics may be an idiot when it comes to computer programming, or history, or psychology, or problem solving. Id say reading people take very little intelligence, so you could have a moron with a low IQ who can read people.

• I think intelligent people can sense his surroundings pretty well. On the other way, they can quickly learn something from their past experiences.

• I disagree. The higher a persons IQ on average the more socially awkward and closed they tend to be. They lose touch with their surroundings and focus on whats going on in their head. It sounds to me like you think you are good at reading people and you think it makes you smart.

• I don't know what my IQ is I'm not smart enough for someone to actually get me tested so it's probably average I can't read for shit.

• I've never taken an official IQ test. Not to sound cocky, but I'd project it to be decently high. I'm good at reading people.

• i din't know, and no, i think social skills are learned by socializing and partially just wired into our brains from birth

• Last time I took it, it was around the 140-150 range. It was about 7 years ago. I guess so?

• I want to know what my IQ is but those IQ tests are so damn expensive, and the free ones are totally unreliable.

• they measured my IQ when i was 5 it was 115. i dont think it is relevant though.

• I have a very high IQ and I can't read people at all.

• Scored a 134 on a mensa IQ test but I'm going anon because if people knew who I was then they would just call bullshit lol. Ayy.