Girls, dad bods? Yay or nay?

Girls, dad bods? Yay or nay?

Yay? Or nay?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • See results (for guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, I feel like the guy in the second picture looks like an out of shape jock.
    My boyfriend is naturally very thin, but he's gained about 10lbs and wonders if he will one day gain more. If he ever did, I would kinda like it because it would be really different. Plus I could poke him like he pokes me all the time. But I think he would also burn it all off as soon as he hit the gym because he has a very high metabolism.

What Girls Said 20

• Not exactly attractive but not really unattractive either. Kinda cute.

• i actually like the 2nd one.

• I just want someone who is going to be fit enough to keep up with me in the bedroom. Once liked a guy, we dated and went to bed, he was so unfit but with a similar body to the middle so not bad looking it just ruined it for me. I did my fair share of work but I wasn't someone who can match my stamina and pace and we can roll around for ever

I also think if you can't look after yourself, how well will you look a me?

I just wanted to explain as for me it's not about the aesthetics it's more the underlying thoughts

• The second picture isn't bad, but I'm not a fan of Seth's body here. Sorry, bud.

• I don't know why no one likes the dad bod :p I think it is really hot

• Nay.

But the weirdest thing happened the other day. I was staring at a guy with such a gorgeous face I didn't even realize he had a dad bod. I told myself it could be okay if he had one because his face was (I'm not kidding) godly.

This is the end guys, I have no control over my attraction lmao

• So naaaaay!!!

• Not for me.

• What if your man got one someday?

• I would hope not unless working out just doesn't work anymore. Then i guess I can live with that since he would still have a cute face.

• Nay
    I am fit and I want my man to be fit as well.

• Depends. The second pic from here, yes! The other two, not really

• Is it attractive? No. Is it a dealbreaker? No

• NO no no it's not for me at all

• What if your man got one someday?

• I am going to keep him in shape, I am a gym rat and hopefully he will be one also.
      If he did get one I would control it before it became obesity

• The second pic is okay, but nay to the rest.

• It's cute lol
    Chubby❤

• Nayy😂

• What if your man got one someday?

• ok how about 25+?

• Nah, at 25 I want to be with a guy who works out about as much as me hehe. But I guess girls who are slightly overweight don't necessarily want a gym rat. (I don't either, but I mean, fitter guys usually go for fitter girls and the other way around)

• I like the dad bod lol

• Not something I look for but I don't mind.

• I do also like the muscular look, but the dad look is more preferable for me!!

• The second one doesn't look as bad. I like girl bodies myself so don't know if my vote should count.

• fuck no

What Guys Said 8

• Women's desires is to want a man with at least the ottermode body to athletic to ripped

• I'm in between shredded and dad bod.

25.media.tumblr.com/...draofLgXk1qzoaqio1_1280.jpg

Rather be like this then shredded

• Gross lmfao. They liked jacked dudes OP.. not low testosterone high body fat dad bods.

• 2nd picture isn't really a dad bod. He at least looks passable.

• I don't have a dad bod, but women still reject me. I get that I'm not white, but those ladies don't know what they're missing.

• No to everyone except Seth Rogen

• The second one isn't a dad-bod.

• lmaoooo