If you could rid the world of ONE thing what would it be?

And why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Health issues/problem

I think it would be nice to know that everyone can live a long lasting healthy life

What Guys Said 25

• Bad news - I just answered another question about the best part of the day today and I said "Waking up, turning on the news and realising nothing crazy had happened overnight, no attack, no natural disaster"

• I would like to get rid of @Fearless_Banana 's V-card

• Humanity. Humans are a toxic species for planet earth.. I believe that we exist by mistake. We destroy the world's forests, we poison the rivers, we kill massively for economic profit, and we let egoistic idiots reach places of power. It might be a clever system, but it's not wise. Humanity is an interesting species, however. We seem clever and "more evolved" than others, so much that we forget that we're not the only ones here.

In the occidental world at least, we have evolved so much technologically and scientifically that we've forgotten to evolve spiritually and philosophically. We play Pokemon Go instead of talking about how and why we're here. We are up for spending time on ignorance and stupidity but we don't care about what really matters. How did we reach this? Who the hell said that we need someone to "govern" us? Let's govern ourselves! Aren't we mature enough to take things in our own hands? Why is humanity like this?

... and that's why my goal in life is to put my grain of sand into the effort to change this world before it ends up in the hands of money, greed and a one world dictatorship. (You should watch a short video called "the simple truth" which is a speech by David Icke.)
    Cheers :)

• Inhibitions. Such depth, I know.

• Stupid people

• everything that happened with me and a girl i fell for nine years ago so that i could have a fresh start.

• 😭😭😭 if you don't mind can you tell me what happened? If you don't wanna share that's okay.

• Met her ged, slowly worked up the courage to get closer to her, she moved before I could make much headway. So, I searched for 4 years, found her, she was with an abusive boyfriend (she's not the best at reading people) anyway, she ditched him shortly after I found her, things looked promising. Soon, however, I sensed something was wrong, she of course denied it. Later it came out. I tried to help, but i knew the risks. She lived a wild life, I won't drag her through the mud, but I think you can draw a good picture. She changed however, yet. I knew that I could not only make or break my chance to be with her, but also to keep her from going back down that road. I, myself have a rough like, not by choice but I was dealt a bad hand. So I freaked. I allowed fear and anxiety to cloud my mind said horrible things. She tried to explain but it didn't listen... ended up accomplishing everything I was trying to avoid when I should've trusted and and listened... been a nightmare ever since.

• douchbags

• Clothes because I feel like people hide more than their bodies and that people need to be less self conscious

• Religion 😶

• religion

• Insecurity

• Greed.

• intolerance

• Consequences

• Poverty.

• poverty or money

• The democratic party

• Schmucks

• Terrorism

• ridiculous ebay sales limits that shouldn't even exist.

• Death

• Baldness

• Choices: Hunger, Power. Maybe my past with my ex... hmm, that one.

• Stupidity! If everyone was smart than that would fix so many things.

• Women

What Girls Said 15

• war.

• Pain. And, I would give the world more hope.

• Terrorism, i know there's so many diseases and stuff and hunger and all that is out there but right now, this terrorism thing is just gone absolutely crazy, innocent people are just dying :(

• Capitalism.

• Racism

• I would get rid or every drug that exist

• sexist people

• Currency. Why can't everything be free? Why can't everything be available to everyone? Get whatever you want at no price? Why get anything in return since you too can have anything you want? Homeless people can't get money and jobs because they're judged. Why does money have to control us? Money is just paper, it's not valuable unless you make it valuable. Give and take.

• Judgement, like judging what people look like, their wealth, job etc...

• Animal abuse.

• Prejudices.

• Hate.

• Dirty Pussy bitches

• This guy whose stalking me lol

• Oxygen lol