Are you always supposed to feel hope?

I don't feel hope. I feel empty and alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you do; with life there is always a chance that things will get better

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope

What Guys Said 1

• What is the reason you feel like that?
    Just know that no matter how hard it is there is always someone who is in a worse situation

• Knowing that makes me feel worse. If I'm suffering, their pain is beyond tolerable, and I hate seeing the world in pain.

• It should make you stronger

You are young, whatever it is that is holding you down will eventually be in the past

I know you think that's only grown ups saying but i'm not a grown up, i felt the same way not so long ago

My dad was a drunk, he used to beat my mom so she killed him and went to prison, we ended up in a government facility for kids without parents until we were 18.. That's just a part of the story, pretty fucked up childhood don't you think? But it got better, as long as you have friends and family who love you

They don't say hope dies last for no reason

What Girls Said 3

• i'd be lying if i said everyone feels hope 24/7, we all have the times where something knocks us down, and we feel like we have nothing, but time will come, just keep believing and thinking positive :)

• yeah if we dont have a hope inside then everything would be terrible we wouldn't have a the jo of life

• Believe baby girl