3 Scary/Creepy facts about you?

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't really creepy nor scary, but here are some random facts regardless lol. I can't think of anything truly horrifying about me, I'm too boring 😱

1.) I can bend my index fingers back to the point where they can touch the top of my hand. It grosses some people out xD.

2.) I let some small spiders live in the corners of my room and around my college-budget apartment (they eat the annoying millipedes that make their way in and crap themselves). Particularly, I make sure not to kill the small one in the corner near my bed. Named him Jeff. Threw a mosquito hawk flying around a few days ago into his web. He has a growing graveyard of millipede corpses underneath his web lol. Coincidentally, he is feasting on a millipede now. 👍

3.) Sometimes I laugh at horror movies and act like they are comedies... Which, considering how bad some are, probably isn't too surprising. I guess how the people are going to die like it is a very morbid game. It can be a bit odd when the person next to me is freaking out and I'm smiling at the fear and finding it humorous. It takes away the scariness of the situation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I can't think of anything creepy about me so here's three random facts

I almost died at a year old when I was dropped on my head on parking lot pavement. I still have a scar which I guess this can be considered scary
    Morticia Addams is everything I aspire to be in life
    When I was in middle school, I got told I smile too much, know I have a resting bitch face that gets me out of unwanted conversations.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. I have severe depression and anxiety.
    2. I've attempted suicide twice, unsuccessfully. (I'm alright now, so I don't know if they'll delete this post cause I'm not trying to glorify self harm or anything)
    3. I have really bad insomnia, so sometimes I won't sleep for over a week and then I start hallucinating and seeing ghosts and also have really bad sleep paralysis.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I have got real bad temper. I say/do mean things when I'm angry. If you see me taking deep breaths and pinching my nose to prevent tears, run as fast as you can and find nearest shelter lol
    2. I cry easily.
    3. I can sleep for straight 24-27 hours if not interrupted at all

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I was suppose to be born in may instead of August
    2. I was basically kidnapped and she took me to another country.
    3. I can never sleep with the closet door open, when I was little I use to see a lot of creepy things when the closet door would be open at night.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am SATAN

1|2
    0|1
  • I kicked a bitch right in her cunt and didn't feel bad at all, even though she cried for several minutes.

I beat a tree with a stick for so long that I ripped all the bark off of it and now it's dying... ok I kinda feel bad about that one🙁

I feel worse about hurting a tree than a human being. Kinda fucked up, but not really cause the bitch in question was REALLLY a bitch.

0|1
    1|0
  • 1) virgin
    2) love gory shit... i find cannibalism, homicide etc very intriguing
    3) when someone does me wrong, i can turn into the biggest bitch

0|1
    0|0
  • *I used to be a night club podium dancer in alternative clubs during high school
    *I was a "sugar baby" to many high profile people.
    *@ 16 I was living with a well known 32 year old man

0|0
    0|0
  • Has gone though depression
    Lives with someone who can be very harsh sometimes
    I have a friend who has a roommate who is clinically diagnosed insane

0|0
    0|0
  • I may smile a lot but people have told me that I could brutally murder someone with my death stare or mad glare if looks could kill.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) I know how to use a butterfly knife
    2) I can throw a javelin really far
    3) sometimes I agree with trump

0|0
    0|0
  • I rage at video games.
    I hate kids.
    I scroll through hundreds of questions before ever answering one because I can't stand this website but for some reason i'm still here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am scary enough to make monkeys run from a single glare.
    I can remember every single detail that you forgot that you told me.
    I rarely ever smile but when I do, know that I am up to no good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have attempted suicide, I have a huge interest in the occult and paranormal, Im a horror film addict.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• 1. I was born blind in the right eye and can see better than most from my good eye.

2. In 1998 I had terminal cancer and was given about 3 months to live. I no longer fear death.

3. I believe I have been abducted by aliens most of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could probably kill a person easily if my life was endangered. Don't know if that's scary creepy or just plain normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's my tinder profile you can see some scary facts
    https://i.imgur.com/CUmCSo4.png

1|2
    5|6
  • I studied Pick-Up and approached female strangers out in public
    I know at least 5 ways to effectively murder a person with bare hands.
    I have suicidal thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pure innocence. nothing scary/creepy ;P

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Been arrested
    2. Been in a mental health ward
    3. Do nude tanning
    4. Actually considered murder a couple times like how I would do it even

0|0
    0|1
  • after taking adderall for too long i had to start standing in a corner so i could stop feeling like someone or something was behind me. so i quit taking that shit.

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer villains to heroes, unless they are an anti-hero.
    I watch dissection videos of human cadavers because I want DaVinci like knowledge.
    I have masturbated at work before.

0|0
    1|0
  • There are several but I will not write them here...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see and hear paranormal things if I focus hard enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do extensive background searches on girls before I decide to go for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 31 Virgin.
    Can work for 3 days continuously.
    Can drive without sleeping for two days

0|0
    0|0